Swap trucks

mdourish:
Just had to swap my truck with another guy and he smokes in it i feel like I need a shower already absolutely peed off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Im with you fella. Mongs that smoke in company vehicles are the lowest of the low. Dirty unwashed smelly agency drivers are higher in the chain than smokers.
If I owned a haulage firm I would make it an instant dismissal if caught smoking in the cab! Filthy barstewards!!

mdourish:

UselessForce:
I regularly smoke away in my motor but every morning I give it a good clean down and febreze it. Oh and it’s well vented throughout the night. You’d never know the difference come home time in the morning. The non smoking day shift is the pain in the arse with his muddy boots and uncleanliness [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t stand mess there is no need for it the fridge in this one has mold growing in there i will speak to office about my own truck because I’m away all week

Now that is rancid.

I clean my fridge every week with some Zoflora.

A.

I wouldn’t swap unless it was clean, I have refused to drive stinking cabs in the past.

mdourish:

UselessForce:
I regularly smoke away in my motor but every morning I give it a good clean down and febreze it. Oh and it’s well vented throughout the night. You’d never know the difference come home time in the morning. The non smoking day shift is the pain in the arse with his muddy boots and uncleanliness [emoji34]

I can’t stand mess there is no need for it the fridge in this one has mold growing in there i will speak to office about my own truck because I’m away all week

With you on that, don’t understand why he can’t use a bin and keep his boots on the floor like everyone else. I’ve never looked in the fridge of mine but I’d not be impressed to see that! Would deffo be having a word bud!

I’m off this week , so told boss to make sure my truck is spotless when I start back and also stuck a note to steering wheels telling whoever uses it too make sure it’s left spotless and too leave my football flags / scarfs / stickers where they are :exclamation: :exclamation:

I’m with the lad here 100%
Crack on, call me a precious princess, I don’t give a flying one, but if it was me I would refuse to drive it…end of.

As for the usual bs from the smokers ‘‘I leave windows open/I mask it with fabreze, zest or sulphuric ■■■■ acid, so you will never know’’ :unamused:
Simple answer to that ‘■■■■■■■■’… a non smoker can still smell it, and if anything like me will find it downright ■■■■ obnoxious. :smiling_imp:

dozy:
I’m off this week , so told boss to make sure my truck is spotless when I start back and also stuck a note to steering wheels telling whoever uses it too make sure it’s left spotless and too leave my football flags / scarfs / stickers where they are :exclamation: :exclamation:

So you think someone else should put up with your tat, and work around it whilst driving the firms truck?
I’d say you shouldn’t be surprised to find it all in a box somewhere when you come back mate.

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

So you think someone else should put up with your tat, and work around it whilst driving the firms truck?
I’d say you shouldn’t be surprised to find it all in a box somewhere when you come back mate.

Spoken like a true limper :smiley:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

Well I’ve got images of dozy’s truck looking like one of those that you’d be embarrassed to drive, stuffed to the gunnels with cuddly toys and other assorted bollox…

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

assorted bollox…

Where can this be bought? Any discount for bulk buys?.. :smiley:

AndrewG:

Why, you in need of a matching pair? :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:

Well I’ve got images of dozy’s truck looking like one of those that you’d be embarrassed to drive, stuffed to the gunnels with cuddly toys and other assorted bollox…

That’s what his truck looks like. He hides it all behind his frilly curtains…

the nodding donkey:

Are we talking about dozy or Robroy now? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

AndrewG:

One being partly mashed years ago i would love a matching pair… :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:

Hey mate !
You mess with my poofy curtains …you mess with me. :smiling_imp:
You are warned !

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:

Hey mate !
You are warned !

Or what, you’ll squirt your Farbreeze in my face? :stuck_out_tongue:
If I was in your truck for a week, I’d cope with those monochrome curtains of a Championship footy team. :unamused:
But you steradent tablets, minion cuddly toy and superman onesie are going to be in a box in the TM’s office! :grimacing:

Plus I’d polish an 18" square of your fuel tank and leave you the gear to do the rest! :laughing:

AndrewG:

Evil8Beezle:

AndrewG:

One being partly mashed years ago i would love a matching pair… :grimacing:

I don’t think I want to know! :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:

Hey mate !
You are warned !

Or what, you’ll squirt your Farbreeze in my face? :stuck_out_tongue:
If I was in your truck for a week, I’d cope with those monochrome curtains of a Championship footy team. :unamused:
But you steradent tablets, minion cuddly toy and superman onesie are going to be in a box in the TM’s office! :grimacing:

Plus I’d polish an 18" square of your fuel tank and leave you the gear to do the rest! :laughing:

Oh, you really know how to hurt me don’t you. :cry:
(Fist up to mouth chewing back of knuckles in distress :cry: )

Well if you feel bad now, image how you’re going to feel when you lose on Tuesday night to some soft Southern pansies! :grimacing:

And yeah I know, we got robbed today with a perfectly good disallowed goal… :imp:

Evil8Beezle:
Well if you feel bad now, image how you’re going to feel when you lose on Tuesday night to some soft Southern pansies! :grimacing:

And yeah I know, we got robbed today with a perfectly good disallowed goal… :imp:

Won’t happen mate…trust me.

Didn’t bother watching the Man U Southampton match, …and talking of Southern pansies, one side have 99% of them as fans, the other side lost. :smiley: