Evil8Beezle:

AndrewG:

Evil8Beezle:

AndrewG:
Where can this be bought? Any discount for bulk buys?.. :smiley:

Why, you in need of a matching pair? :smiley:

One being partly mashed years ago i would love a matching pair… :grimacing:

I don’t think I want to know! :open_mouth:

You dont mate trust me but involved a scaffold pole and a fork truck…it certainly doubled me up for a few days…

Evil8Beezle:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

dozy:
I’m off this week , so told boss to make sure my truck is spotless when I start back and also stuck a note to steering wheels telling whoever uses it too make sure it’s left spotless and too leave my football flags / scarfs / stickers where they are :exclamation: :exclamation:

So you think someone else should put up with your tat, and work around it whilst driving the firms truck?
I’d say you shouldn’t be surprised to find it all in a box somewhere when you come back mate.

Spoken like a true limper :smiley:

Well I’ve got images of dozy’s truck looking like one of those that you’d be embarrassed to drive, stuffed to the gunnels with cuddly toys and other assorted bollox…

He will be taking all his cuddly teddies to court with him just in case

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So after having 2 trucks given to me that you wouldn’t put a dog in I have refused to work in any of them that has been smoked In. Am I pushing my luck as a newbie

mdourish:
So after having 2 trucks given to me that you wouldn’t put a dog in I have refused to work in any of them that has been smoked In. Am I pushing my luck as a newbie

I think you know the answer to that don’t you ? :wink:
Regards. John.

old 67:

mdourish:

Regards. John.

So do I, it’s NO.!
It does no harm to let somebody know who is taking the ■■■■, that you will not be ■■■■ ed about…as long as it is done politely.
If the lad is a good man for his boss, he will earn respect and show he will not be mugged off.
The other alternative is to make a doormat out of yourself. :bulb:

robroy:

old 67:

mdourish:

Regards. John.

So do I, it’s NO.!
It does no harm to let somebody know who is taking the ■■■■, that you will not be [zb] ed about…as long as it is done politely.
If the lad is a good man for his boss, he will earn respect and show he will not be mugged off.
The other alternative is to make a doormat out of yourself. :bulb:

Well spoke to them they said do run and we speak to u tomorrow so that me gone so just been for a interview and got another job lined up

mdourish:
Well spoke to them they said do run and we speak to u tomorrow

Well I did not see that coming! :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

mdourish:

It was the attitude towards my health and basically because I drove them before I should put up with it. Why should I

mdourish:

Evil8Beezle:

mdourish:

It was the attitude towards my health and basically because I drove them before I should put up with it. Why should I

Well you have driven them before, so did you state your objections back then?
And they have said they’ll talk about it tomorrow, so why is that unreasonable if you’ve only raised this issue this time?

Evil8Beezle:

mdourish:

Evil8Beezle:

mdourish:

Well you have driven them before, so did you state your objections back then?
And they have said they’ll talk about it tomorrow, so why is that unreasonable if you’ve only raised this issue this time?

I raised the issue last time with them

mdourish:

[/quote]
Sounds like a ‘we’ll do it tomorrow’ type company… :unamused:

mdourish:

Well if you think they were a manana outfit and never going to address it, then I don’t blame you for walking! :neutral_face:
Your health, your call…

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:
That’s what his truck looks like. He hides it all behind his frilly curtains…

Are we talking about dozy or Robroy now? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Hey mate !
You mess with my poofy curtains …you mess with me. :smiling_imp:
You are warned !

If the shoe fits…

:grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:
That’s what his truck looks like. He hides it all behind his frilly curtains…

Are we talking about dozy or Robroy now? :open_mouth:
[emoji38]

Hey mate !
You mess with my poofy curtains …you mess with me. :smiling_imp:
You are warned !

If the shoe fits…

:grimacing:

Can’t beat a poofy curtain

I have read all the posts on this one, yet no smokers commented !! let me be the first: I do smoke in my truck, cos i am the only one who drives it, so therefore perfectly legal. On then other hand i do respect those who do not smoke, and therefore open a window, well i used to when i worked for another company. However i did use someone elses truck, and it stunk to high heaven, the bedding needed throwing out, and i nearly did that, the smell of B.O. left a lot to be desired, he didnt smoke, but was one of those drivers who wore his company polo shirt like it was his only piece of clothing, beans, tomatoes, egg etc down the front, i didnt report him, but left him an undesireable note…that led me to a disciplinary hearing and sacked instantly…they didnt like my swearing ( in case a member of the office staff saw it ) one word in particular which should never be said in front of a woman apparently ( which i would never do, nor have done ) But the issue of the B.O. they said they couldnt do anything about, even asked me how to approach it, to which i said, give him a shower gel, and a few bars of carbolic soap as a hint, along with some cleaning agents for the cab…
Tbh, since the introduction of the No Smoking rules in the workplace, or a public place, more people are shouting from the rooftops…whereas before the rules, everyone just got on with it, instead of the namby pamby moans and groans we have today…sorry to say, but they wouldnt have lasted in the old days…every motor on the fleet was a ■■■■■■■■■■ dont think cleaning materials had been invented, or the bosses and drivers used it as a workhorse, a means to earn money, and not to be treated like a museum…just my thoughts you understand, and not a general moan about everyone.

truckyboy:
I have read all the posts on this one, yet no smokers commented !! let me be the first: I do smoke in my truck, cos i am the only one who drives it, so therefore perfectly legal. On then other hand i do respect those who do not smoke, and therefore open a window, well i used to when i worked for another company. However i did use someone elses truck, and it stunk to high heaven, the bedding needed throwing out, and i nearly did that, the smell of B.O. left a lot to be desired, he didnt smoke, but was one of those drivers who wore his company polo shirt like it was his only piece of clothing, beans, tomatoes, egg etc down the front, i didnt report him, but left him an undesireable note…that led me to a disciplinary hearing and sacked instantly…they didnt like my swearing ( in case a member of the office staff saw it ) one word in particular which should never be said in front of a woman apparently ( which i would never do, nor have done ) But the issue of the B.O. they said they couldnt do anything about, even asked me how to approach it, to which i said, give him a shower gel, and a few bars of carbolic soap as a hint, along with some cleaning agents for the cab…
Tbh, since the introduction of the No Smoking rules in the workplace, or a public place, more people are shouting from the rooftops…whereas before the rules, everyone just got on with it, instead of the namby pamby moans and groans we have today…sorry to say, but they wouldnt have lasted in the old days…every motor on the fleet was a [zb]…i dont think cleaning materials had been invented, or the bosses and drivers used it as a workhorse, a means to earn money, and not to be treated like a museum…just my thoughts you understand, and not a general moan about everyone.

You must feel right at home in Bulgaria.

If people want to smoke in the can it doesn’t bother me open a window put a air freshener in give i wipe round before leaving. But when the cab is that bad the whole interior is yellow and you smell like your a heavy smoker that is unacceptable

I smoke, so do all the drivers at where I work except the boss himself, if I have to drive his unit (the spare) I smoke outside the cab… Nothing has ever been said to us’ just common decency and respect for his personal space…

the nodding donkey quote; You must feel right at home in Bulgaria.

i actually do, when i`m there…smoking allowed in restaurants and public places, rothmans £2 a packet…beer 50 p…a decent meal for £6…full english £3 etc…etc… :smiley: :smiley: