Steve's pictures

International Eagle 9900i with the detroit series 60.

Moving some farm machinery, the gmc is the company truck i get to have.

Not everything we do is to do with trucks, thought i would add this one. the plane was at a crop sprayer down the road, missed the landing strip and ended up in a bog, we get called to pull/lift him out

Taken a couple of yrs ago, waiting to come into the workshop, older 379 pete ( since retired ) and 07 western star

Cleaned up and ready to get dirty again

Taken last year of three of the petes

Little sterling with Mercedez engine

Wrecked KW T800 we brought

The same KW after we changed the cab, repaired the hood, stretched the frame and put on grain body and paint

Great pics Steve. Hope this gets forum back on track, lets have more pics and diaries.

Great pics Steve, do you have them on Flickr anywhere?

The 2008 Winnipeg truck show, Brand new KW W900, my lad in the white and his mate

IMG_0887.JPG

mickfly:
Great pics Steve, do you have them on Flickr anywhere?

No sorry Mick i don’t, this is the 1st time i have put them anywhere except fb and emails to England

My favourite at the show was this B61 model mack

IMG_0894.JPG

The GM on a cold morning

Mack with a drop deck

Great pictures mate, Personally I preffer the american trucks to the european trucks with the personal favourite being the W900 Kenworth but that’s personal preference. Anymore??

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

jonnytruckfest:
Great pictures mate, Personally I preffer the american trucks to the european trucks with the personal favourite being the W900 Kenworth but that’s personal preference. Anymore??

Cheers

Jonny, you’ve a lot to learn young man, W900 indeed :open_mouth: The Peterbilt 379 is king, that KW is just an imposter :laughing:

newmercman:

jonnytruckfest:

Cheers

Jonny, you’ve a lot to learn young man, W900 indeed :open_mouth: The Peterbilt 379 is king, that KW is just an imposter :laughing:

I think the KW looks better :wink: But that’s my opinion :grimacing: But if we go back to Cabovers the K100 is the best american cabover. In my opinion :wink:

petes an kdubs shame on you lol,mack ch 316 by a long way the most reliable truck ive driven in canada ,not to bad seating neither…
the mack made a lot of newer trucks look bad when on my month hauling gypsum from amaranth —golden stream r/r siding…
jimmy.
nice pics steve ,will have to carry my camera when back at work (■■■■ restrictions).