this weeks pics

seeen that total cargo volvo the other day very smart,

also the daf, with phantom 309, isnt tha a member on here??

good pics carl,

The Thurgood Daf looks well :sunglasses:

Got an old T&D here somewhere where he’d just bought a 6x4 Cat Powered Foden… Was featured with his previous truck a Transcontinental :sunglasses:

its a pity total dont get the trailers washed more often though :slight_smile: not sure but that may be jimmy from preston way who always keeps a good clean truck,thats the first photo off them i have seen on here.

Not a great fan of dafs but that 105 is tidy.

Good to see Lou Thurgood still going strong, by my reckoning he must be over 75yrs old now!! give that man a knight-hood!!! :smiley:

Nice DAFs, good stuff Carl

June 1989 is the T&D Feature on Lou Thurgood… Just dug it out I’ll scan the article if I think on…

has lou,s soon still got that foden xl on the road

Still showing up as Taxed…

Lou Thurgood was in one of the first Truck & Drivers with a X reg FORD TRANSCON years before the Foden.

Excellent pics :smiley:

Great pics once again Carl.

IM Phantom but im not old enough to drive i got the name off a trucker song just type phantom309 into youtube and you will hear it

sam

TOP PICS CARL, KEEP EM COMING MATE

THAT CYRIL NICHOLL DAF SSC LOOKS PROPER NICE, ALSO THAT 143 WELL NICE FOR HER AGE.

YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN TO BE DRIVIN THAT R500 MATE LOOKS THE DOGS DANGLYS, HE HAS A VERY NICE FLEET DOES MR SWINSON.

CHEERS
GAZ

Nice pics :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I have always liked those trucks of Ted Chamberlains, the colours just seem to suit them without being OTT

That cyril nicholl ssc is ex David G Davies, i think that visor & bumper are hideous :frowning: :frowning: looks like it’s off MAD MAX.Way OTT…
The DGD 1 at the top of the post is far classier for been far simpler im my opinion :slight_smile: Great pics again carl :slight_smile:

that cyril nicholl is magnumforce1’s old motor i believe