Smoking in a truck

BMH Munster, standing appointment, first Monday of every month :blush: But then I was a ■■■■ back in the day :smiley:

I am a non smoker and i think drivers that smoke in trucks are ■■■■ takers who dont give a toss about their fellow non smoking drivers.

I dont want to be breathing their stale smoke of wearing it on my clothes.

They should stick to the rules and respect other drivers.

There are plenty of opportunities to smoke outside the truck during the day…

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Tony Res:
I am a non smoker and i think drivers that smoke in trucks are ■■■■ takers who dont give a toss about their fellow non smoking drivers.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

No good if you’re a chain smoker, truck would never move!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oops double post

Tony Res:

I smoked for years but packed up a year or two ago. I do agency work and I’ll sometimes be given a truck to drive which the regular driver smokes in, I really don’t give a monkey’s. I may be able to smell smoke residue but it will be such a minuscule amount that I wouldn’t possibly consider that I was “breathing stale smoke in”, and after a minute or two I don’t notice it any more. I suppose I’m unusual because normally it’s ex-smokers who are the most ■■■■ about it.

DaveyCrocket:

pierrot 14:
L-D I don’t normally insult people but YOU , are becoming a complete bore , give it a break with your stupid posts will you

signed:::: disgruntled TNUK member Pierrot 14

Don’t read his posts then, ya prize plum.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ha ha , another insult and a no-neck comment from someone that joined■■?

Yep April 2018!!!

Where are all these new posters coming from ■■?

I’m wondering if an e.mail from the sponsors have been sent to TNUK HQ stating , bolster the figures will you ?

I smoked 30 a day for 25 years so understand the need to have a tab.
But it’s against the law to smoke in a cab …that’s how it is.

A few months ago I had a couple of days holiday and came back to find that my truck had been used by a smoker and there were even dog ends in the door compartment.

I made it clear to the TM that it’s not a problem for someone to smoke in my truck as long as he appreciates I will need to spend the day cleaning it rather than driving it.

If there’s any confusion then I am more than happy to get the H and S to offer an opinion.

I suggest all posters on this thread read THIS before you go any further!!!

Thanks mom.

pierrot 14:

DaveyCrocket:

pierrot 14:
L-D I don’t normally insult people but YOU , are becoming a complete bore , give it a break with your stupid posts will you

signed:::: disgruntled TNUK member Pierrot 14

Don’t read his posts then, ya prize plum.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ha ha , another insult and a no-neck comment from someone that joined■■?

Yep April 2018!!!

Where are all these new posters coming from ■■?

I’m wondering if an e.mail from the sponsors have been sent to TNUK HQ stating , bolster the figures will you ?

You’re complaining about being insulted after calling someone else a bore and saying his posts are stupid. You’re a ■■■■.

Davey Crocket…i can see you being on the naughty step soon… :smiley: and remember.Your not the last of the wild frontier :slight_smile:

:laughing:

As a smoker and a Vaper, bloody addicted to both, I vape all day long when driving but won’t smoke unless parked up then I’ll have a sneaky ■■■■ out the window.

Got told off once for having a ■■■■ round the back in our yard as apparently there’s a dedicated poofing area, took no notice though.

Noticed since smoking was banned in pubs how many non smokers hang out with the smokers outside, obviously it’s coz we are cool.

Had to spend a night in another drivers truck last month (mine was having a mot), he smokes like a chimney but took no notice and would certainly never grass another driver up as I don’t have a ■■■■■■ (to be fair I wish I did though).

I thought saying ‘■■■■’ was illegal these days too. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Spardo:
I thought saying ‘■■■■’ was illegal these days too. :open_mouth: [emoji38]

Just checked at my local LGBTQ meet and greet session and apparently it’s OK depending on the context, couple of the mincers where a tad unhappy but once I explained I was discussing smoking in trucks on Tnuk where I keep getting missunderstood they where fine and went back to packing fudge…

Edit : Packets of fudge are prizes at the upcoming fund raiser.

Dipper_Dave:

Spardo:
I thought saying ‘■■■■’ was illegal these days too. :open_mouth: [emoji38]

Just checked at my local LGBTQ meet and greet session and apparently it’s OK depending on the context, couple of the mincers where a tad unhappy but once I explained I was discussing smoking in trucks on Tnuk where I keep getting missunderstood they where fine and went back to packing fudge…

Edit : Packets of fudge are prizes at the upcoming fund raiser.

fpmsl… :laughing::grimacing:

Doesn’t bother me.

Then again I don’t tramp. I’m a day driver so it takes me about 30secs to get set up in any truck they give me. (phone holder, water bottle and plugging in power from the cigarette socket to charge my phone.)

Too many pansy drivers about especially when it comes to having a clean truck.
I know drivers who will come in an hour early just to clean there truck or ‘set it up’ for themselves then complain how the night driver left a empty packet of softmints in glovebox to the TM.
For me as long as the truck has no food or food particles in it and is relatively clean I’m happy. I also wont buy cleaning products for the truck due to other drivers stealing them and me being lazy and not wanting to lug extra crap about in my bag.

adam277:
Too many pansy drivers about especially when it comes to having a clean truck.

+1
My old boss was giving me a lift to a bank one day and I asked if he wanted me to take my boots off to go in his car. His reply was “its a haulage firm we’re running here, not a ballet school”.
Some drivers take it too far and think a bit of dirt or dust is cause for a moanfest. If you want to protect your manicured nails and not get your hands dirty, go work in a call centre
This doesnt include trampers though. If you have to live in it then wanting it clean is understandable.