Slow drivers at snow weather

truckyboy:
Andrew, our MOT is one of the strongest in europe…the EE one of the weakest…sorry but i have experienced it…many EE regulations are weak…look at how many were allowed to take a driving test in a farm tractor with a trailer behind it, then get licenced to driver 44 ton trucks…many came to the uk and caused havoc, and theyre still here causing havoc…sorry mate, but this is fact…so i wouldnt trust an EE MOT anymore than i would buying a bent one.

truckyboy:
Andrew, our MOT is one of the strongest in europe…the EE one of the weakest…sorry but i have experienced it…many EE regulations are weak…look at how many were allowed to take a driving test in a farm tractor with a trailer behind it, then get licenced to driver 44 ton trucks…many came to the uk and caused havoc, and theyre still here causing havoc…sorry mate, but this is fact…so i wouldnt trust an EE MOT anymore than i would buying a bent one.

Not sure about truck MOT in UK but Mot for car in UK not strongest.Some small garages simple sale MOT or check very poor.If you talk about pass rest for class 1 in EE.not sure about all country but most country several.Plus in some country must takes much more lessons until instructor will sure who candidate can pass.5 -6 training day in UK as well no so much and give just initional knowledge.For example nobody check how candidate can reversing in the bay .

Andrejs:

truckyboy:

Not sure about truck MOT in UK but Mot for car in UK not strongest.Some small garages simple sale MOT or check very poor.If you talk about pass rest for class 1 in EE.not sure about all country but most country several.Plus in some country must takes much more lessons until instructor will sure who candidate can pass.5 -6 training day in UK as well no so much and give just initional knowledge.For example nobody check how candidate can reversing in the bay .

Maybe candidate in EE more much stupid, or instructor take more money for to buy more Tysky. EE driver not practical reverse up bay, much crunched. EE more try harder forward not crunching cabin.

Thank you please.

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:

truckyboy:

Maybe candidate in EE more much stupid, or instructor take more money for to buy more Tysky. EE driver not practical reverse up bay, much crunched. EE more try harder forward not crunching cabin.

Thank you please.

OMFG… :laughing::grimacing:

I pass for class 1,class 2 in UK.But nobody reach me and nobody check at rest how I can reversing in the bay.Test have just S sharp reversing what is easy to anyone.In some WE country if to many people fail rest that instructor from driving school can most licence to provide training.British people think who they live in high standard at all but busy standard I’d hygiene, building,customer request here not all the time high.If restoran will work in WE same what they do in UK that will be shot down asap with mega penalty.

robroy:
Just to get back on thread here…
I remember a couple of years ago getting a dog’s slating off a couple of members for overtaking a long line of traffic sat in lane 1, on a bed of wet slush (which eventually prompted a long line of trucks following me) after coming on and asking what others would do.
Apparentlly I was crazy/agressive/bullying and all the rest of it for splashing slush over slow moving cars :neutral_face: although no probs arose from it.
If you deem it safe do it, if you don’t then don’t.
There is no set rule just judge the conditions on the day.

+1…

During a blizzard on the M74, I cuaght up with a long single file convoy of plodding cars. I went out and straddled lanes 2 and 3 and passed the lot of them. The lead car was a police car.

The one thing you need in really ■■■■■ conditions is space to yourself.

Make it.

Andrejs:
I pass for class 1,class 2 in UK.But nobody reach me and nobody check at rest how I can reversing in the bay.Test have just S sharp reversing what is easy to anyone.In some WE country if to many people fail rest that instructor from driving school can most licence to provide training.British people think who they live in high standard at all but busy standard I’d hygiene, building,customer request here not all the time high.If restoran will work in WE same what they do in UK that will be shot down asap with mega penalty.

Test in EE on tractor, pass cost bottle vodka. S reverse easy when much Tysky for. In WE sit on w c behind door.

Thank you please.