Sign of the Times?

Just taking-in the delights of Crewe and spotted this:

Open 7 days? Looks shut to me…

“Open seven days a week”, looks shut to me!

:unamused:

Do the Polish and Halal sections of the supermarket rustle your jimmies as well?

Owned by Asians,run by ee, as a lot are, its another market.

harrawaffa:
Do the Polish and Halal sections of the supermarket rustle your jimmies as well?

No just the hypocrite good Muslim, shop keepers who sell alcohol and pork products.

you want to come to Wellingborough, shed loads of them. 4 or 5 just in the one street

Darkside:

It was doing good business. Then some inconsiderate truck driver blocked all the parkng. …

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
It was doing good business. Then some inconsiderate truck driver unload a load of cars outside, pulled curtains, took 11hrs off and blocked all the parkng. …

FTFY

Franglais:

Darkside:

It was doing good business. Then some inconsiderate truck driver blocked all the parkng. …

I know it’s shut, that was my point, lol. I was wondering if the owners had gone home already!

It wouldn’t surprise me -there’s some right aggressive racists about; the day after the Brexit vote I was getting my shopping at Morrison’s, the white lady working on the till asked the Asian couple in front of me if they wanted any help packing their bags!!!
'kin heartless, some folk…

Shandy123:

Franglais:

Darkside:

I know it’s shut, that was my point, lol. I was wondering if the owners had gone home already!

It wouldn’t surprise me -there’s some right aggressive racists about; the day after the Brexit vote I was getting my shopping at Morrison’s, the white lady working on the till asked the Asian couple in front of me if they wanted any help packing their bags!!!
'kin heartless, some folk…

+1.

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL THERE
why only recently my misses got into trouble in the local off licence she works in when the same sort of couple came up to her and asked her if she could recommend a good port…the answer of “dover” wasnt exactly what he had in mind. :open_mouth:

:laughing:

theres a ‘Polish Shop’ down here (and yes it really is called that, not very inventive, i know…), i went in once but couldn’t find anything to clean my oak sideboard with :frowning:

sorry, ill get my coat.