Totally shocking :(

just read on yahoo that this sorry excuse for a government is going to give a date for works to start on the building of HS2 tomorrow morning — another big business decision no doubt.

just another kick in the teeth for the rest of us…

do we really need to ruin vast swathes of the beautiful english countryside or do really need to concrete over everything ■■?

Don’t be surprised we live in a corpocracy anything that’s not about carving up the pie for the benefit to big business is fair game i’m afraid.To think our precious countryside is immune from this evil system is pretty naivve,the noxious excuse for goverment are simply a front,chess pieces if you like,to play out their agenda of god knows what…

I firmly believe the mechanisms of government are pursuing a satanic bargain to eradicate any last vestiges of inate goodness in mankind and the present cabal of soul-dead ■■■■■■■■■■ deigning to rule us are no exception,Thatchers children,Bilderberg placements from the oxbridge conveyer belt that has long called the shots in blighty.

Theres a vast ammount of so called conspiracy sites to peruse if you are interested in getting to the truth.I would recommend DEEP BLACK LIES site or David Ickes own site that should lift the veil of lies we have been spun since time immorial.
Big business is just a small cog in the wheel of taking us all into spiritless void where nothing is sacred anymore and capitalism which has screwed us all so completely needs to be totally replaced with a political system more attuned to our evolution as a whole speices and there is a brilliant site expounding the ambitions of the MERITOCRACY party which is well worth checking out.

About time too. This will provide a lot of work for a good few years some of it for truck drivers. Don’t see this as a bad thing - sorry.

:open_mouth: Deep

We need massive improvements in both road and rail infrastructures and this includes HS2. Currently the only places in the UK where you can see proper trains are alongside the M2 and M20 in Kent.

manalishi:
Don’t be surprised we live in a corpocracy anything that’s not about carving up the pie for the benefit to big business is fair game i’m afraid.To think our precious countryside is immune from this evil system is pretty naivve,the noxious excuse for goverment are simply a front,chess pieces if you like,to play out their agenda of god knows what…

I firmly believe the mechanisms of government are pursuing a satanic bargain to eradicate any last vestiges of inate goodness in mankind and the present cabal of soul-dead [zb] deigning to rule us are no exception,Thatchers children,Bilderberg placements from the oxbridge conveyer belt that has long called the shots in blighty.

Theres a vast ammount of so called conspiracy sites to peruse if you are interested in getting to the truth.I would recommend DEEP BLACK LIES site or David Ickes own site that should lift the veil of lies we have been spun since time immorial.
Big business is just a small cog in the wheel of taking us all into spiritless void where nothing is sacred anymore and capitalism which has screwed us all so completely needs to be totally replaced with a political system more attuned to our evolution as a whole speices and there is a brilliant site expounding the ambitions of the MERITOCRACY party which is well worth checking out.

If you believe all this you have BIG problems,son.

Our railway should have been modernised after the war in keeping with what they were doing with our money in mainland Europe.Its ridiculous that we still have what the Victorians gave us.

High-speed rail (as in 180mph, not the 125mph max in all but a small part of the UK at the moment) has been proven many times over to have enormous economic benefits in the places where it exists already such as France, Germany, Spain and Japan and so on.

Not only this but I believe that such is the higher fares they can charge and the naturally increased productivity of both equipment and staff on board that HSR networks also require much less subsidy than the current network does, and given how much money Network Rail, Virgin and all the others eat up per year that is not a bad thing.

There are potential issues for hauliers however, in that the current West Coast Main Line will be able to accommodate a lot more rail freight when HSR2 is up and running. But in the meantime as has been said, its construction will generate enormous amounts of work for the haulage industry, including no doubt the likes of Allely’s and Heanor, who I would imagine will be doing a lot of rolling stock movements.

manalishi:

I firmly believe the mechanisms of government are pursuing a satanic bargain to eradicate any last vestiges of inate goodness in mankind and the present cabal of soul-dead [zb] deigning to rule us are no exception,Thatchers children,Bilderberg placements from the oxbridge conveyer belt that has long called the shots in blighty.

David Icke is a prick… He thinks the moon isn’t real. Not the moon landing, the actual moon.

Seagoon:

manalishi:

No he doesn`t, he is merely aware.
To think that anything ‘just happens’ is to be naive beyond comprehension.
The brain washing starts in school…The acceptable detention centre for children, that is merelt a conveyor belt to feed the big machine…And as the population expands, the children are kept at school for longer periods, as there are no jobs for them.

There are a couple of good books out there that need to be read, starting with Ishmael, by Daniel Quinn.

The people with the BIG problems, are those who think it is acceptable to be restrained from the age of 5-6 until death, as retirement is merely a notion, something promised that never appears for many.

I accept i could be accused of being a foam flecked zealot seagoon but the evidence is all around us,my home town of Ryde on the isle of wight is facing over a thousand new houses being built in an area of immense natural beauty called Ashey.The island has massive poverty and unemployment but at least has a strong tourist factor and ancient woodlands are to be jcb’d for some pathetic housing target dillusion our masters deem appropriate.Whats the grand vision,for us all to live in nothing but a giant industrial estate on an island that is chronically overpopulated and soon to be further enriched by hordes of resorce competitors from the east? if that’s the future for us,a seething mass of humanity compressed together in overpriced boxes where no jobs are to be found then i would say satanic is something of an understatement.

And David icke is no prick,he’s a man ahead of our times.I personally know the guy,find some of his stuff a tad challenging for sure,but theres no one around today who can better explain the extent of the hyper sophisticated mechanisms that are in place to stop mankind evolving to the extent we were meant to.It’s a trip out of the comfort zone to say the least but it all falls into place once the dots are joined.

David Icke is way out there in La la Land along with the flat earthers and the global warmists.

We actually live in an 'Ineptocracy. Defined Thus:-

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.’

manalishi:
And David icke is no prick,he’s a man ahead of our times.I personally know the guy,find some of his stuff a tad challenging for sure,but theres no one around today who can better explain the extent of the hyper sophisticated mechanisms that are in place to stop mankind evolving to the extent we were meant to.It’s a trip out of the comfort zone to say the least but it all falls into place once the dots are joined.

And ive kissed the queens arse ! :laughing:

manalishi:

My daughter is a huge supporter of him. I haven’t read his stuff yet.

This is not the thread you need to be reading after a sunday afternoon in the red lion !!! My head now hurts !

Another thing, when the HS2 gets the go ahead it will knock the rail freight depot planned for the M1/J24 at Donnington on the head as the proposed HS2 link to Derby and Nottingham will need the land.

Oh and I too think that David Icke is anything but a prick. He is a very well informed man and like many others is sick to the back teeth with all the government bull we have been indoctrinated with since the day we were born.

Next people will be telling me that we went into Iraq after wmd`s.

People can’t afford rail tickets now. So when billions is spent on this project they will have to price it to make their money back and with a profit. By then nobody will be able to afford to travel on the train.

Seagoon:

manalishi:

If you dismiss it out of hand without looking any further into it, then I’d say you got the problems, son.

manalishi:

I first went to see him at the Ipswich corn exchange in '96. There were roughly 30 people there.

I went to see him again at Wembley in december. Quite a few more turned up! :unamused:

A bit harsh to call him a prick, people in glass houses…

He’s presented information, based on years of research. I personally have read/watched most of his stuff, never mind the countless others that have added to and expanded the information available.

He maybe a prick in private, I don’t know, but the work produced by this man have opened my eyes and mind to possibilities other than that which we’re fed at school, in the mainstream media and other drivers in rdc waiting rooms.

I’d recommend reading his work. Take it or leave it. But to base your opinion on the man based on what you read in the paper, says more about your state of mind than his, IMHO.