Morrisons Kettering

Anyone got a bomb they can drop on this place or a rocket to shove where the sun don’t shine to move them on abit. 2 hrs for 1pallet at the bakery, I’ve just been told it’s very busy and could be a while " I’m the only truck on the bay and have been for the last hour" no wonder they’re loosing money hand over fist with retards like this lot employed… Rant over happy Easter one an all.

Robert Horne in Moulton Park Northampton is just as bad - I was there 2 hours the other day waiting for one pallet to be tipped.

Must be very tempting to throw it all off yourself, one hot cross bun at a time…

Been in there a few times with bread.
Goalposts constantly move.
Yes you can drop and drive,
no you cannot D and D.

You must help breakdown the pallets,
errrr no I dont.

We will take as long as we need to check the goods.
Fine I will be on the bunk take your time.

Just to inform you I will have been at work for 13 hours
by such and such a time and will be leaving your premises
paperwork or no paperwork.

You cant do that…watch me. :laughing:

With a will this is so simple to overcome. It works well at other RDCs for some of the major hauliers so there is no reason why it can’t work for all, everywhere. The lorry delivering the next day collects yesterday’s paperwork. Either the goods were on the lorry or they weren’t, there is absolutely nothing the driver can do about it if there is a shortage, so it can all be sorted out over the phone, by fax or email - simple. If the goods fail QC then they are collected next day by arrangement, with no interference to the previous day’s haulier collections or return load. We aren’t talking these days anymore about trying to peddle some dodgy rotten tomatoes around other stalls in Covent Garden Market to see who will take them.

i’m booked in at Morrisons Burton Latimer this morning,Grocery division,Altendiaz Way…never been before.but,if i’m kept there for a few hours,i’m on time and a half so not too bad :slight_smile:

carryfast-yeti:
i’m booked in at Morrisons Burton Latimer this morning,Grocery division,Altendiaz Way…never been before.but,if i’m kept there for a few hours,i’m on time and a half so not too bad :slight_smile:

That’s the best attitude… Even on normal pay, I’m happy to POA the day away lol

Used to sit for hours at Gadbrook until I found out that if you only have 2 or 3 pallets they would take them of without going on a bay so just borrow a pump truck of someone wheel them to back and of they go, still have to wait for paperwork though.

I’m at Latimer pk morrisons now got 2 pallets of heinz sauce for chilled booked at 8am got here at 7.45am told me to go on any bay between 48 and 54…49 to 54 have their own trailers on and 48 has the same truck on as it did at 8.30am crazy :angry:

I used to love going in there, hang out with the NFT lads, listen to racist remarks passed by boocock drivers near the window & 3 hours to side tip ambient if I had one:lol:

I used to do bread from Wakefield to Latimer and never had an issue. It was baskets on wheels that you tipped yourself but I was in and out even when I had to load up with empties