Plain Nonsense...."

Certain office dwellers shouldn’t be allowed to go near a copy of Word and printer. They just have to create as many helpful signs such as this one on the gate at a certain warehouse in Brum :confused:

Bit like saying if you break your leg don’t come running to me :laughing:

Depends how you read it? Please do not enter! if you do so it’s at your own risk!

You have been warned/asked/told not to enter, if you do It’s you own stupid fault if you get hurt :unamused:

Health & Safety notice - they think it exempts them from anything - but it doesn’t!

dri-diddly-iver:
Health & Safety notice - they think it exempts them from anything - but it doesn’t!

“If you notice this Notice then you will Notice that this Notice is’nt worth Noticing…”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

B…

Bungle666:

dri-diddly-iver:

“If you notice this Notice then you will Notice that this Notice is’nt worth Noticing…”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

B…

Said sir Humphrey :smiley:

I have seen stickers on cabs to inform drivers how to climb safely up the steps to get in the cab, maintain three points of contact.
Stickers on the back of cabs to remind you " Have you applied the handbrake ? "

hows this one??

donegal road sigh.jpg

WET PAINT!

Yes it is

seen in a kebab shop many years ago

“Open 7 days a week (except Sunday)”

PLEASE DO NOT THROW STONES AT THIS NOTICE

I’ve seen “This sign is not in use.” On motorways, loads of times. Obviously untrue, if only to tell us it’s not in use…