Scottish route advice

Old John:
In days gone by, (allegedly) some of these Turra loons had that many aliases that it was said that by friday night they had forgotten who they actually were.!!
Find out if he’s really from Turriff.
Ask him fit he kens aboot the Turra Coo.

what can i say, them turra loons were a right lot of dodgy {zb}'s john, bunch of hootin devils :laughing: :laughing:
the turra coo, seized by the tax collector to pay the farmers tax bill if i mind right from school john, it now stood out side the stewart and watson property shop on the legion corner lol

Punchy Dan:
Yes there’s been a one off job happening up the west side somewhere, the top driver from Turriff or turf as he puts it has been doing them :smiley:

top driver :laughing: :laughing:

chaversdad:
5hrs 35 to Invergordon John then another 20 minutes or so the next morning to Nigg, had a decent run to be fair, i would have hit Inverness at 5ish so i swung left at Drumadrochit and went Beauly /Muir of Ord to miss the teatime traffic

5.35 !!!. That’s progress my son. Used to take me 3.5 loaded, Evanton to Oban, taking no prisoners either. So if you came up from Campbeltown in that time, I’ll have to quote Monty Python, and say
“He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy”

You got a couple of bonny days for it.
(I see we’ve flushed the Turra loon from cover)

scotstrucker:

Old John:
In days gone by, (allegedly) some of these Turra loons had that many aliases that it was said that by friday night they had forgotten who they actually were.!!

what can i say, them turra loons were a right lot of dodgy {zb}'s john, bunch of hootin devils :laughing: :laughing:

the turra coo, seized by the tax collector to pay the farmers tax bill if i mind right from school john, it now stood out side the stewart and watson property shop on the legion corner lol

I can’t remember the exact details of the tale of the Coo, but what you say sounds richt.

You’re richt an aa about the houlits. :wink:

Old John:

scotstrucker:

Old John:

I can’t remember the exact details of the tale of the Coo, but what you say sounds richt.

I had to get a translator tonite ,Norries clootie dumpling :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

Old John:

scotstrucker:

Old John:

I had to get a translator tonite ,Norries clootie dumpling :unamused:

Dan, Google “The Turra Coo”.
It’s a great ( and true) story. I think you would like it.

Hiya John :smiley: just ordered a Turra Coo picture for the panel where the back window SHOULD be ,so he may be changing his user name too :laughing: :blush:

What a grand thread this one has become. Fine to get a bit of banter instead of the all too common sniping and moaning.
Be sure to put up a picture of the Coo once it’s mounted. I’m sure there will be a lot of interest in it, and everybody from up there will want one.
You’ll likely see a lot o’ chiels sayin, " Michty, at’s affa fine min. Furry boots div ye get them?"

Police outside Ferguson’s corpach today ,presumably the plastic sheet on the ground was a weigh mat ?

Punchy Dan:
Police outside Ferguson’s corpach today ,presumably the plastic sheet on the ground was a weigh mat ?

Not driving one of their trucks but a couple of years ago was offered the skippers job on one of their ships but turned it down due to the fact that Fergusons run by the book, no leeway anywhere …

Punchy Dan:

Didn’t see them Dan, I was working on the other side of the loch from Corpach, but when I was at Bowmans tip, one of their drivers said that it was something to do with cycle safety . He reckoned they had a
Plod out on a bike with helmet camera and cameras both sides of handlebars. If any vehicles passed him too close the offenders were being pulled in further along for “re-education”

Yes could well of been ,evel kinevel was up n down and x5 trying to hide but his fluorescent colours gave him away :unamused:

There were loads of cyclists on the road south of Fort William today, thankfully they were going the opposite way to me then I was nearly wiped out by a Ferguson’s artic going like hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueovalcraig:
There were loads of cyclists on the road south of Fort William today, thankfully they were going the opposite way to me then I was nearly wiped out by a Ferguson’s artic going like hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unusual , they dont really seem to rush anywhere