LJA

BOR and SEV

SEV loading in Novara

SRX just before I broke her up

RWC on right taken about 1980

Ivor Truman who did a lot for Hills of Botley

EPU 300T towing a BCT trailer at the Frejus Tunnel

SEV in France

Great photos. keep them coming. really like this one!

My old 140- the old gal would go like stink!

Some great pics on here,good stuff :smiley:

Steve had this one for a time and certainly put some work and £’s into it

LB76:

Hi Bill; John Cooper from Bedford had LJA. He subbed for Rokold with it for a while. Couple of John’s pics;

NOTE; Interesting to see the chrome strip around the cab and on bumper corners. It’s visible on the publicity pics too. Wonder if Scania thought about fitting it to all their cabs :confused: Not so sure about it myself mate.

Came accross another of Pat Duffys

The ‘chrome strip’ is actually aluminium and the Danes used to use acres of the stuff i was a big fan too and even got john brown to have an 88 done with it instead of the yellow lines round the cab i will post a pic later in the week so you can draw your own opinion.

truckspark:
here,s some of my dads

Dave Bogle was in our yard this morning to see Kev, unfortunately he opened the office door and the dogs were in there!! they went for him & he ended up in hospital with multiple bites to his arm:(

Ross.

I,ve asked this on the Norfolk Hauliers thread but is this Bill Podmore from Thetford they use to do the trucking for Travenol/ Baxters with Daf 2800 any got some info on them

Boatchaser:

I,ve asked this on the Norfolk Hauliers thread but is this Bill Podmore from Thetford they use to do the trucking for Travenol/ Baxters with Daf 2800 any got some info on them

Hi Boatchaser,i have to say its not a very common name and although i dont really know,i would have thought it unlikly to be two transport companys in Norfolk with the same name. ,sorry i cant help ya. :wink:

Hi there, Pormore haulage was run from Garboldisham by Susan who was in the office at Wyatts (Fridged Freight) and chap name of Podmore , Pat Pearce who was on Wyatt’s with me drove their first lorry which was a 290 F88, Pat ended up in the office at Wyatt’s so he would have been a good catch for any aspiring International Haulier.