:sunglasses:

scamm73:
8)

These were a busy tipper outfit based in Manchester.

David

Routeman Blue Circle 8 wheeler I built a few years back, just as dirty as the one in the pic above too! Franky.

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Frankydobo:
Routeman Blue Circle 8 wheeler I built a few years back, just as dirty as the one in the pic above too! Franky.

:sunglasses: That’s a cracking model!! What size/gauge is it?? :sunglasses:

Scamm73 wrote;
That’s a cracking model!! What size/gauge is it?

Cheers Scamm73 thought you would appreciate it, its in 1/24 scale and the cab is a resin casting known as a Transkit from a one man company called Kit Form Services (KFS) which comes with Cab, interior, fuel tank, air tanks and other detail items. The rest of the vehicle has to be scratch built or use a similar scale plastic kit as a donor for the chassis, engine, axles etc. I scratchbuilt the chassis added spare kit axles, wheels, engine and gearbox. The body is a lemonade bottle and the detail items attached all scratchbuilt from plastic tube and card. Its around 15ins long and 6ins high so these models take up a bit of shelf space, other modellers had built tippers so I thought I’d try the Blue Circle bulker a recent magazine article of a restored Blue Circle Routeman I’d read gave me the idea. Cheers Franky.

scamm73:
JOHN WALMSLEY :sunglasses:

owned from new by john Knowles purchased from lex tillotsons of burnley