Scammell's for sale!

…at Syd Harrison and Sons,Sheffield,according to an article in one of this month’s truck mag’s. son Peter is looking to sell some of his collection,all described as in ‘hedgerow condition’ :laughing:
if i had the space and spare cash,i’d be snapping up one his Highwayman tractor unit’s :sunglasses:

When is this sale to take place, I would fancy buying an old Scammell :question: , My old Grandad was a Scammell driver in the early days when I was a boy, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Thanks for posting this good Info, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
When is this sale to take place, I would fancy buying an old Scammell :question: , My old Grandad was a Scammell driver in the early days when I was a boy, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Thanks for posting this good Info, Regards Larry.

article in this month’s C&VC,Larry. Peter has published his mobile number in a feature of his restored Scammell R8 :slight_smile:

I remember in the late 80’s a highwayman running down the m1 and a38 but it had a big Mercedes badge on the grill…