Santa Claus wanted

jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFro … e&JobNo=13

Pays better than some driving jobs

You should email that link to Downtons, Mcdowells, Joda, Peckover etc etc because that’s all they think a class one driver should be paid for all hours worked.

Deal in a friendly manner with children and members of the public?
Well, Im out then! And Ill guess I`m not the only one?

Mickey mouse:
You should email that link to Downtons, Mcdowells, Joda, Peckover etc etc because that’s all they think a class one driver should be paid for all hours worked.

Scrub Downonyourluckton’s off the list.

They are now up to a mighty £9.25 per hour :laughing: (Still take an hours pay off for breaks though :unamused: )

Yup lots of jobs pay the same or better than lorry driving. Lots pay much worse to!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

SH100895.JPGCan i apply,i’ve got my own transport.

eagerbeaver:

Mickey mouse:

They are now up to a mighty £9.25 per hour :laughing: (Still take an hours pay off for breaks though :unamused: )

They pay different between the depots: These are the extremes and the other depots earn pay somewhere in between.

Gloucester:
Mon – Fri = £9.00 per hour
Sat – Sun = £10.50 per hour
£5.00 per day tax free meal allowance
£19.00 per night out
Up to £100 per month fuel bonus if you hit fuel saving targets

Tilbury:
Mon-Fri = £9.45 per hour – guaranteed 50 hours per week (£472.50) plus overtime
Saturday = £14.21 per hour
Sunday = £15.91 per hour
Night Out = £21.50 per occasion.

peter s:
https://www.jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFront/JobDetails.aspx?VRef=1347052&SOC=9520&SOCSearch=Miscellaneous+%3A+Other+Labourers+%2F+Occupations&Parent=9500&SOCName=Miscellaneous&SortBy=Date&Desc=True&JobNo=13

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: now you can see why its referred to as stroke city… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldog999:

peter s:
https://www.jobcentreonline.com/JCOLFront/JobDetails.aspx?VRef=1347052&SOC=9520&SOCSearch=Miscellaneous+%3A+Other+Labourers+%2F+Occupations&Parent=9500&SOCName=Miscellaneous&SortBy=Date&Desc=True&JobNo=13

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: now you can see why its referred to as stroke city… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Id have though Gerry Anderson was too laid back to have you as one of his fans? It was him who coined the name wasnt it?

(I wonder how many are Googling ThunderBirds now?)

if,as soon as thunderbirds are mentioned you dont immediately hear the theme tune in your head,then your too young. :wink:

No need for any padding, I have got the figure for it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Typical agency job, work dries up in January!

Mickey mouse:

Just for curiosity, what do Peckarses pay nowadays?

That’s about the level for most driver’s on here it would suit them down to the ground
I mean they go on like kids because they don’t know any better and are happy with very little also they live in a make believe world plus they never ask for anything it’s always other people who asks them and on top of that they do long hours for very little

mrginge:

eagerbeaver:

Mickey mouse:

They pay different between the depots: These are the extremes and the other depots earn pay somewhere in between.

Gloucester:
Mon – Fri = £9.00 per hour
Sat – Sun = £10.50 per hour
£5.00 per day tax free meal allowance
£19.00 per night out

Tilbury:
Mon-Fri = £9.45 per hour – guaranteed 50 hours per week (£472.50) plus overtime
Saturday = £14.21 per hour
Sunday = £15.91 per hour
Night Out = £21.50 per occasion.

Wasn’t Tilbury a C&H Group site, so staff Tuped over on existing terms?

The last one got the Sack - oh well back to the day job :laughing:

nightline:
That’s about the level for most driver’s on here it would suit them down to the ground
I mean they go on like kids because they don’t know any better and are happy with very little also they live in a make believe world plus they never ask for anything it’s always other people who asks them and on top of that they do long hours for very little

I gonna take a wild stab in the dark here that your a permanent fixture on Santa’s naughty list.

Could I request that eagerbeaver does not apply for this job as any grief from Lapland HQ and he will return to base with all our prezzies.

Anyone done the old Santa joke:
“He may only come once a year but when he does he fills your stocking.”

I’ll get me reindeer…

Dipper_Dave:

nightline:

I gonna take a wild stab in the dark here that your a permanent fixture on Santa’s naughty list.

Could I request that eagerbeaver does not apply for this job as any grief from Lapland HQ and he will return to base with all our prezzies.

Anyone done the old Santa joke:
“He may only come once a year but when he does he fills your stocking.”

I’ll get me reindeer…

I have been banned from applying after last years debacle Uncle Dave :neutral_face:

It would seem that sitting an excited child on your knee and saying " Let’s talk about the next thing that comes up " is inappropriate.

I feel your pain EB, nowadays even asking a small child if they would like to see Santa’s little helper has the mums up in arms.

On a side note I once did some heavy petting in a grotto, to cut a long story short it was closed (honest) and the lady wife and I found ourselves alone with some plastic elves, anyway one thing lead to another and we started playing with each other and the elves come to think of it. Special mention here for Rampant Rudolph who got her over the finishing line.