Santas come early this year

:laughing:

Alternatively work for a firm that pays all ot at time and a half then double time…All year round.

Does that include the extra tax free meal allowance for a turkey roast?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Dozy how will you cope working after lunch time on a Friday for a month :question: :wink: :wink:

What happens if you only do 7 hours? Just basic rate? Im sure they wouldn’t do a thing like that though

kcrussell25:
What happens if you only do 7 hours? Just basic rate? Im sure they wouldn’t do a thing like that though

Quite so. And a full “meal allowance” not just a bagocrisps allowance.

Planning early as they’ve worked out they will struggle because even the limpers have begun to realise how bad they are?

lolipop:
Dozy how will you cope working after lunch time on a Friday for a month :question: :wink: :wink:

I won’t :wink: , they couldn’t pay me enough to get a sat / sun out of me , I don’t want to do anything after third night as you know :wink: :laughing:

Q.How many shifts are actually 6 hours long?
Sounds great and extra ÂŁ6.25ph of your doing 6 hours and only 6,but if your on a 12/15hr day that reduces to ÂŁ3-4ph which then brings your hourly rate upto what 95% of drivers enjoy all year round :smiley:

I thought this was going to be the old joke:
" I wouldn’t fancy being Santa, he only comes once a year, and then it’s down the chimney"

albion1938:
" I wouldn’t fancy being Santa, he only comes once a year, and then it’s down the chimney"

Well, at least it`s a chance for you to give it the first airing this season then. :smiley:

Franglais:

albion1938:

Well, at least it`s a chance for you to give it the first airing this season then. :smiley:

They always say the old ones are the best, and I’m old! :wink:

so…you’d still be working for the usual hourly rate?

what is the overtime rate at Stobarts?

Nuffin to do with me. I’m still on me 'olidays,

They do it every year. I got it in 2015 when I worked for them.