roping and sheeting

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

windrush:
Crikey Dan, that grain store only just fits the bed of that Foden! :open_mouth: Bet you had fun avoiding telephone and power cables plus low flying aircraft on the trip, a good job that a professional driver from the Derbyshire Dales was piloting it and Iā€™m certain that Denzil will forgive you for not sheeting it. :laughing:

Pete.

:laughing: :angry: :laughing: :unamused:

David

Saw these in the Northern Territory last week. Probably took less time to sheet than it did to do the buckles on the triple!

DSCI0601.JPG

DSCI0603.JPG

ERF-NGC-European:

Why do some posters find it necessary to splash a Name across the photograph
as it really does spoil the View of the Photograph.

5thwheel:

windrush:
Crikey Dan, that grain store only just fits the bed of that Foden! :open_mouth: Bet you had fun avoiding telephone and power cables plus low flying aircraft on the trip, a good job that a professional driver from the Derbyshire Dales was piloting it and Iā€™m certain that Denzil will forgive you for not sheeting it. :laughing:

Pete.

:laughing: :angry: :laughing: :unamused:

David

Get back in that knife draw Pete, way too sharp :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lczjs:

ERF-NGC-European:

Why do some posters find it necessary to splash a Name across the photograph
as it really does spoil the View of the Photograph.

I am the poster. I didnā€™t tamper with the photo. The photo is on sale on ebay and the seller marks the pics until the point of sale, but as I didnā€™t buy the photo I am happy to endure the copyright blocker. I use these pics all the time because a marked pic is better than no pic :wink: ! Robert

Has it taken since April to deliver the rolls of paper (tyres) off the top Mike :wink: :smiley:

yeh bit of a slow tip dan at the Birmingham post kick the back scotch out and let them roll

It looks like itā€™s got a proper Bewick load on its back now, nice and square to keep his lordship happy.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Mike Ponsonby:

Absolutely perfect ! about as tight as Danlā€™s wallet when he visits his local boozer ! Not going to say I could have done better 'cause I couldnā€™t, well mebe a little bit ! No I defo could not ! Immaculate ! My long gone mate Eric Postlethwaite would agree as well ! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Mike Ponsonby:

Absolutely perfect ! about as tight as Danlā€™s wallet when he visits his local boozer ! Not going to say I could have done better 'cause I couldnā€™t, well mebe a little bit ! No I defo could not ! Immaculate ! My long gone mate Eric Postlethwaite would agree as well ! Cheers Dennis.

Hi Dennis ,that is a nice looking pic there really smart I keep looking to for your trucks but never see them down this way cheers John

colinwallace1:
Saw these in the Northern Territory last week. Probably took less time to sheet than it did to do the buckles on the triple!

Good photos CW1 nice tarp job having the pipe rails make it so much easier than the hooks although our counterparts in the UK wonā€™t agree.
It looks like the back of Truck City and its been a while since I have seen a load of scrap held on with the old corrugated iron.
Dig

Bewick:

Mike Ponsonby:

Hiya,
One addition I always did, was put my first rope across the top of the
headboard it just made the sheet that little bit more taut before you
put the front cross on.
thanks harry, long retired.

DIG:

colinwallace1:

Good photos CW1 nice tarp job having the pipe rails make it so much easier than the hooks although our counterparts in the UK wonā€™t agree.
It looks like the back of Truck City and its been a while since I have seen a load of scrap held on with the old corrugated iron.
Dig

Hi Dig, yes Truck City. Heading back to the hotel I saw 2 more trailers of scrap identical to that one. I guess he would bring them to Truck City and pick up the 3rd. Colin.

harry_gill:

Bewick:

Mike Ponsonby:

Hiya,
put the front cross on.

Hiya ā€œHā€, will this load pass the test ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

harry_gill:

Bewick:

Mike Ponsonby:

Hiya,
put the front cross on.

Hi Dennis do ducks swim, Or does Larry drink Single Malts :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Now then wor hinney diffenā€™t ye be ower doing it ! weā€™ll not be running out of single malts anytime soon so gan canny eh! Cheers Dennis.

Hi Dennis, There is no chance of me running out of Single Malts, My stach is full of the best Barley Sqeezings Money can buy, & Of course Im the 17th Man of the Glenmorangie distillery at Tain, A shareholder to say the least.I have a rare bottle my good lady bought me when I was 60, The real hard stuff, There is still a few drams in it, This is for when I get really old & need a quick fix to keep me going, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Bewick:

harry_gill:

Bewick:

Mike Ponsonby:

Hiya,
put the front cross on.

Hiya,
Yes Dennis as Mr Punch would say, ā€œthatā€™s the way to do itā€