roping and sheeting

If somebody else is buying I’ll have the whole bottle. No short measures here!

Retired Old ■■■■:
If somebody else is buying I’ll have the whole bottle. No short measures here!

Just short arms n long pockets :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN’T THROW STONES!!! :wink:

ROF this company is in urgent need of one of your overpriced R+S courses, please ignore the fact it is from that certain area!

Like most companies in the North West, they probably couldn’t/wouldn’t pay the price, Ray. You know who I mean! :wink:

Bewick:

4 days sheeting up and delivered on the 5th day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

image.jpegnot worth sheeting all of it as there’s 4 drops and not all of it needs keeping dry .

Punchy Dan:
0not worth sheeting all of it as there’s 4 drops and not all of it needs keeping dry .

“Skate Boards “R” us” or "Appleby Fair here we come " Anon1.

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:
0not worth sheeting all of it as there’s 4 drops and not all of it needs keeping dry .

Hi Dennis jokes aside I would put money on it that load on Dans motor would be a good earner 4 drops London Ive read, No ■■■■■■■ about with the London Lorry Payment stuff also.Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dennis jokes aside I would put money on it that load on Dans motor would be a good earner 4 drops London Ive read, No [zb] about with the London Lorry Payment stuff also.Regards Larry.

Do I detect that Dan’l might have subb’d this load off the LSD Clearing House ( North East) Ltd. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Hiya,
In my latter years I worked a lot of steel out of the old Consett Steel Works
and the load had to be totally sheeted to get off the works property when I
did the odd local job to Caterpilar or the shipyards in the Toon where open
stockyards where the norm seemed so stupid, in fact Cat insisted you take
your sheet off before going into the yard as did the shipyards have you do.
Billets and 20 ton ingots were the only exception, they were still quite hot.
Just chain up and go.
thanks harry, long retired.

We delivered glass to numerous places and it had to be sheeted up before we left , only for it to be left outside where we delivered . The boss said as long as it was dry when we delivered it he didn`t care what they did with it :wink:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Hi Dennis jokes aside I would put money on it that load on Dans motor would be a good earner 4 drops London Ive read, No [zb] about with the London Lorry Payment stuff also.Regards Larry.

Do I detect that Dan’l might have subb’d this load off the LSD Clearing House ( North East) Ltd. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

I would gladly give Larry credit ,not sure about other firms from up north though :blush: :wink: :laughing:

Dan just send your invoice along with a signed POD Plus a stamped addressed envelope & your cheque is on its way, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

skateboard has made it through the redneck area :laughing:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:
not worth sheeting all of it as there’s 4 drops and not all of it needs keeping dry .

Hi Dan, that section of map you have posted has lots of memories for me in my youth and early haulage days, I had a very good late friend from near Hutton End who along with his brother developed a considerable waste effluent disposal business starting with an ex MOD Bedford QL fitted with a milk tank off a Leyland Comet, they welded reinforcing beams around the outside and turned it into a vacuum tanker using a farm milking machine vacuum exhauster. I hauled hundreds of concrete “Safeticurbs” from Solway Pre-Cast Products at Creetown in Galloway onto that section of motorway with my Foden S21 8 wheeler and ERF 66GX six wheeler 1969-70 as well as delivering animal feeding stuffs to many of the farms in that area. Happy days.
Cheers, Leyland 600.

Leyland600:
Hi Dan, that section of map you have posted has lots of memories for me in my youth and early haulage days, I had a very good late friend from near Hutton End who along with his brother developed a considerable waste effluent disposal business starting with an ex MOD Bedford QL fitted with a milk tank off a Leyland Comet, they welded reinforcing beams around the outside and turned it into a vacuum tanker using a farm milking machine vacuum exhauster. I hauled hundreds of concrete “Safeticurbs” from Solway Pre-Cast Products at Creetown in Galloway onto that section of motorway with my Foden S21 8 wheeler and ERF 66GX six wheeler 1969-70 as well as delivering animal feeding stuffs to many of the farms in that area. Happy days.
Cheers, Leyland 600.

Diven’t encourage him Gerald as he may venture back !! There has been a Police car on every junction frae’ J 40 doon till 35 to see he kept gann’n eh! Cheers Dennis.

He is at a secret location in Northumberland tonight ,Larry was in on it but then at the last min I changed the location for fear of Larry getting infiltrated by Denzil with a bottle of whiskey :laughing: :wink:

Punchy Dan:
He is at a secret location in Northumberland tonight ,Larry was in on it but then at the last min I changed the location for fear of Larry getting infiltrated by Denzil with a bottle of whiskey :laughing: :wink:

It would all depend on the bottle of whiskey Dan’l , if it was a £50 bottle of single malt you would have no chance !! But if it was Asdas own brand ( which is all I could afford) you would be OK as Larry would just throw the m/t bottle at me !! Well he would m/t the bottle first as a Geordie wouldn’t waste what was in the bottle ! :wink: well he would probably tip into the Jag’s windscreen bottle as it would keep the screen clear of bugs ! if nowt else ! Cheers Dennis.