roping and sheeting

Bewick:

windrush:
One that I sheeted and roped back in 1997! :wink: 0

Pete.

All done from the Drivers seat ! Anon 1.

Not quite Dennis, my arms ain’t that long! Playing tug of war with about 20 ft of rope and praying that my feet didn’t slip and that the bloody sheet stayed on the arches, if it dropped into the body then my problems started big time! :unamused:

Pete.

image.jpeg

Punchy Dan:

Excellent bit of sheeting and roping Dan’l ------ Who did it for you ? Cheers Denz’l.

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Excellent bit of sheeting and roping Dan’l ------ Who did it for you ? Cheers Denz’l.

Rof didn’t do it because I ditched him last night in macc ,literally :wink: ,me of course :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Rof didn’t do it because I ditched him last night in macc ,literally :wink: ,me of course :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Of course we all new it was Dan The Mans work, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Of course we all new it was Dan The Mans work, Regards Larry.

Oops I forgot to say , You did ditch him outside a high class drinking palour didnt you, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Larry ,Rof was forcing his way down Buxton rd in the worlds widest belingo :laughing: he came from the direction of the brothel :blush: :blush: :blush:

Punchy Dan:
Larry ,Rof was forcing his way down Buxton rd in the worlds widest belingo :laughing: he came from the direction of the brothel :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh dear, He must be forgetting his manners as a old time wagon driver, He knows the rules were hard & fast, As one had to think of ones reputation, I will have to think of what he can do to resolve from this habbit, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , I think he should get a good bottle of single malt & get ■■■■■■ Eh, Regards Larry.

Punchy Dan:

That would be his shed on the allotment then ? Anon1.

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Where is this Shed I wonder is it for real :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Anon

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

Where is this Shed I wonder is it for real :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Anon

I’ll spin round next time and get in to hot persuit :unamused:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

It looks like a pigeon loft Larry, painted with pink and black stripes ! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

It looks like a pigeon loft Larry, painted with pink and black stripes ! Cheers Dennis.

Didn’t think blow up dolls could make pigeon noises :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

OOH LA LAR,

Punchy Dan:

[/quote]
You don’t honestly think that blinged-up old rattler could possibly stay with th’allotment flying machine?

Retired Old ■■■■:

Punchy Dan:

You don’t honestly think that blinged-up old rattler could possibly stay with th’allotment flying machine?
[/quote]
How’s your hearing Rof :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shot, mate! Promise you’ll leave me those horns in your will? :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , ROF Just chill out and get a Large Single Malt in you hand and get it swallowed, Im sure you will enjoy it In fact I have just done it, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Retired Old ■■■■:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , ROF Just chill out and get a Large Single Malt in you hand and get it swallowed, Im sure you will enjoy it In fact I have just done it, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Larry.

Aye he sure would enjoy it Larry if you , me or someone else was treating then he would want a double, the greedy tight ■■■■■■■ ! Cheers Dennis

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Aye he sure would enjoy it Larry if you , me or someone else was treating then he would want a double, the greedy tight [zb] ! Cheers Dennis

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: