Roll over today

I’ve always wondered where these male/female burger stall vendors go when they are in need of a P or Sh.! Seeing as they start at silly o’clock in the morning and finish after mid-day! Got a better bladder than me that’s for sure! Maybe they use the discarded bottles in the ditch :laughing:

pierrot 14:
I’ve always wondered where these male/female burger stall vendors go when they are in need of a P or Sh.! Seeing as they start at silly o’clock in the morning and finish after mid-day! Got a better bladder than me that’s for sure! Maybe they use the discarded bottles in the ditch :laughing:

Exactly the same for me, very picky where i eat, can even tell you her son drives for bill draper and I’ve eaten there for years… Just another troll above^^^ comes on here calling UKT a troll and he’s the biggest billy ■■■■■■■■■ going :laughing:

yt03:

the nodding donkey:

yt03:

theflyingdustman:
Sorry for being a bit daft here, but what is a hay n straw wag n drag doing on an industrial estate ?

Could of been going to the red burger van in between the roundabouts (it’s good for further reference)

Does the burger van have toilet facilities? And if not, where does the burger flipper go?

Further reference on hold for now…

Her husband works at the offices opposite and works every other Saturday for her… try harder you ■■■■ womble :wink:

Good. That is the toilet facilities sorted. Now how about the pre-cooked sausages?

Sounds like someone’s clutching on straws… Grow up :wink: anyone would think I’ve touched a nerve…

the nodding donkey:
Good. That is the toilet facilities sorted. Now how about the pre-cooked sausages?

Kept in the onboard sausage warmer… :wink:

yt03:

pierrot 14:

Exactly the same for me, very picky where i eat, can even tell you her son drives for bill draper and I’ve eaten there for years… Just another troll above^^^ comes on here calling UKT a troll and he’s the biggest billy ■■■■■■■■■ going :laughing:

I use it regularly, all the lads do at our firm, I know her well and fully recommend the van as a decent one. Best around for miles. Your right about pierrot being a troll, I think he really believes he lives in France. Worst of all I think some people actually believe it too. :smiley:

yt03:
Sounds like someone’s clutching on straws… Grow up :wink: anyone would think I’ve touched a nerve…

nah, that’s the fridgeredaire…
As for touched nerves, you’re the one defending the samonella bar…

the nodding donkey:

yt03:

Just about every driver in Hull uses this one. Certainly not a salmonella bar, even office staff use it from the surrounding area.

UKtramp:

yt03:

pierrot 14:

Hahahaha, that really made me laugh !! Troll ■■? :laughing: Billy Gob ■■■■■ ■■ :laughing: :laughing: Says the keyboard warrior !!!
My comment wasn’t about this particular burger van, you numpty, it was about where those serving food in these places ALL over the country, go to the toilet!! Oh well never mind.

I use it regularly, all the lads do at our firm, I know her well and fully recommend the van as a decent one. Best around for miles. Your right about pierrot being a troll, I think he really believes he lives in France. Worst of all I think some people actually believe it too. :smiley:

Oh please, give me a break !!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
How would you like me to prove that I live in France then. Picture of my house, picture of my car with French no plate. What a complete fool you are!!

Slightly off topic

I found out yesterday that a guy who was a drivers mate on the flour contract I worked on in the past, and spent many hours having the craic with, was the one killed at the beginning of this month in a truck crash on the A47 near Norwich, it was a truck I’d driven very frequently too

pierrot 14:

UKtramp:

yt03:

pierrot 14:

Exactly the same for me, very picky where i eat, can even tell you her son drives for bill draper and I’ve eaten there for years… Just another troll above^^^ comes on here calling UKT a troll and he’s the biggest billy [zb] going :laughing:

Hahahaha, that really made me laugh !! Troll ■■? :laughing: Billy Gob [zb] ■■ :laughing: :laughing: Says the keyboard warrior !!!
My comment wasn’t about this particular burger van, you numpty, it was about where those serving food in these places ALL over the country, go to the toilet!! Oh well never mind.

How would you like me to prove that I live in France then. Picture of my house, picture of my car with French no plate. What a complete fool you are!!

I was not calling Pierrot a troll, i have no issues with him’ as we have barely spoken… It was the other one who just likes to come on here trying to shoot people down…

the nodding donkey:

yt03:

Defending or putting you straight??..

yt03:

pierrot 14:

UKtramp:

yt03:
Exactly the same for me, very picky where i eat, can even tell you her son drives for bill draper and I’ve eaten there for years… Just another troll above^^^ comes on here calling UKT a troll and he’s the biggest billy [zb] going :laughing:

Hahahaha, that really made me laugh !! Troll ■■? :laughing: Billy Gob [zb] ■■ :laughing: :laughing: Says the keyboard warrior !!!

I was not calling Pierrot a troll, i have no issues with him’ as we have barely spoken… It was the other one who just likes to come on here trying to shoot people down…

Well thanks for that Yt , explanation accepted :slight_smile: I take back the “Numpty” comment :sunglasses:

Haha no worries

UKtramp:
Just about every driver in Hull uses this one. Certainly not a salmonella bar, even office staff use it from the surrounding area.

Just love blinkered…

Arguments like this from kneejerk Trampy. Lot’s of people eating there doesn’t mean you’re any less likely to get something nasty from it.

'Almost 200 people on one of the world’s largest cruise ships are sick with what public health officials say appears to be a foodborne illness from the boat’s bottomless buffet.

Part of the Royal Caribbean International fleet, the American-owned Ovation of the Seas has more than 5,800 people on board for its current cruise. Australian and Tasmanian officials are involved in the outbreak investigation. The ship’s home port is Sydney, Australia.’

foodsafetynews.com/2017/12/g … omkmOenxhE

Salmonella doesn’t care if you’ve paid $2000 for your sea view cabin or £1.50 for a sausage butty.

yourhavingalarf:

UKtramp:

Just love blinkered…

Arguments like this from kneejerk Trampy. Lot’s of people eating there doesn’t mean you’re any less likely to get something nasty from it.

'Almost 200 people on one of the world’s largest cruise ships are sick with what public health officials say appears to be a foodborne illness from the boat’s bottomless buffet.

Part of the Royal Caribbean International fleet, the American-owned Ovation of the Seas has more than 5,800 people on board for its current cruise. Australian and Tasmanian officials are involved in the outbreak investigation. The ship’s home port is Sydney, Australia.’

Salmonella doesn’t care if you’ve paid $2000 for your sea view cabin or £1.50 for a sausage butty.

So by your own argument, you may as well eat at a buttie van.

Every eating establishment in the East Riding (and Hull for that matter) gets regular visits from trading standards and are graded according to hygiene. These “scores on the doors” should be easily visible, anyone who doesn’t display them should probably be avoided.

Captain Caveman 76:

I don’t eat at butty vans…

That’s not my point or argument.

I’m demonstrating that just because somewhere is popular, that doesn’t mean it’s any more or less likey to give you the trots. Trampy is under the impression that because ‘every driver in Hull uses this one’ that makes it impervious to nasty bugs.

yourhavingalarf:

Captain Caveman 76:

I don’t eat at butty vans…

That’s not my point or argument.

I’m demonstrating that just because somewhere is popular, that doesn’t mean it’s any more or less likey to give you the trots. Trampy is under the impression that because ‘every driver in Hull uses this one’ that makes it impervious to nasty bugs.

I can’t comment on that particular van as I’ve never eaten there (hmm, maybe I’m not a driver then). But if the place IS a salmonella fest, word would get around and it wouldn’t be popular.

As your own post proves, nowhere is impervious to dodgy food and people do generally gravitate towards those places with a good reputation.

Hang on a minute, am I sticking up for UKTramp here? ■■■■, today is not a good day! :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:

UKtramp:

Just love blinkered…

Very true, but it is very clean and hygienic. Lots use it for those very reasons. I don’t eat from these vans in general but do so from this one.

yourhavingalarf:

Ive never done a cruise but never fancied the idea. Comes across as a seafaring Butlins holiday camp, the same as crappy all inclusive (communal) hotel holidays where they serve up the sh[zb]iest quality food and drink. Eat in the same restaurant morning day and night with the same loud people going through food everyone else has coughed/sneezed over/fondled ( :open_mouth: ). lso, swim in the same ■■■■/■■■■ infested pool, hearing everyone next door/above/below you shagging/■■■■■■■ ect…nah…
Anyway, i reckon half these infections on cruise ships will come from the boats ‘fresh’ water tanks…