Roll over today

yt03:

eurotrans:
How does a load shift in a recycling trailer I thought they loaded to the top?

You get what they call “bulky waste” which can be anything from sofas to beds etc (very rarely get to your weight) then “residual” (black bag waste) which you will get to 44t with… You won’t fill a trailer though… driver error!!!

You can see the baled stuff being taken out by a crane in the video here could easily have been loaded with gaps allowing movement, add a bit too much speed, too firm a touch on the brakes and she takes a lie down.

Vid:

yt03:

eurotrans:

You get what they call “bulky waste” which can be anything from sofas to beds etc (very rarely get to your weight) then “residual” (black bag waste) which you will get to 44t with… You won’t fill a trailer though… driver error!!!

You can see the baled stuff being taken out by a crane in the video here could easily have been loaded with gaps allowing movement, add a bit too much speed, too firm a touch on the brakes and she takes a lie down.

Isn`t that what happened with that container of waste bales at Avonmouth? Loaded with gaps, load moved and…

Vid:

yt03:

eurotrans:

The roundabout next to the pub does have quite a camber on it, I’ve always been careful on that one… second one of theirs to go over in 3 years as well

There we have it folks. Further proof that this fantasists doesn’t drive a straw truck at all. Managed to be on scene of two incidents in the same day and stop to take photos.
Just like you stopped to help that man change his wheel I assume you stopped here to inform the recovery boys how best to right this wagon.
And it conveniently features the exact same wrecker that was in the pictures of the EE wagon.
Nobody believes your nonsense except from you.

UKtramp:
When this was righted, only thing wrong with the cab was a broken wing mirror and a dented door and broken window. Trailer was cut up for scrap.

There will be more damage I would have thought to the cab, and as the trailer is a steel body ejector other then a bit of fab work inside if the blade is rubbing on the body on one side it should still be road worthy.

If not the company is hiding something if the trailer was scrapped on the same day of the accident :wink:

harrawaffa:
There we have it folks. Further proof that this fantasists doesn’t drive a straw truck at all. Managed to be on scene of two incidents in the same day and stop to take photos.
Just like you stopped to help that man change his wheel I assume you stopped here to inform the recovery boys how best to right this wagon.
And it conveniently features the exact same wrecker that was in the pictures of the EE wagon.
Nobody believes your nonsense except from you.

^^^^^^^^
be fair.
the poor man says he just got a new scania with a 3 over 3 plus splitter and it was taking him a cpl of hours to work out how to drive it,so possibly part of his day was well spend sitting for another few hours watching a wrecker lift a trailer after watching the load getting transhipped.
he must be a star driver when his boss is ok with him wasting a good 8 hours out of a working day.
you can see a stobart truck in the video so mabey he/s just a stobart spotter anorak after all.

Who’s the bored looking orange hi-viz wandering about hands in pocket?

Looks remarkably similar to the claimed ‘ it’s me UKT?’ On the other I helped post?

If so who’s your companion who keeps taking pix/Vids from a good distance.

Is this to stop having to listen to babble?

Who’s the other truck parked next to it anyway? Surely they should have left by now even if a witness, give statement and wander on their merry way.

Oh no wait, can’t be you that’s a Volvo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:

Looks remarkably similar to the claimed ‘ it’s me UKT?’ On the other I helped post?

Who’s the other truck parked next to it anyway? Surely they should have left by now even if a witness, give statement and wander on their merry way.

The white Volvo is certainly not uktramp, they emptied the curtainsider into the ejector trailer

Nope after relooking your probably right.

Still think the Hi-viz guy is the same so I’m thinking he’s part of the recovery set up and not UKT as he claimed last time.

dcgpx:

Agreed, it just doesn’t add up.

UKT knows though…

UKTRAMP is just a fantasist spotter who comes across accidents then tries to create a story involving him as the hero from them,funny how there was never any pictures taken from his hours of being “stuck in the mud”…
My conclusion that he’s a kid just out of school and he goes to work with his dad who drives the wrecker we keep seeing.

xichrisxi:
UKTRAMP is just a fantasist spotter who comes across accidents then tries to create a story involving him as the hero from them,funny how there was never any pictures taken from his hours of being “stuck in the mud”…
My conclusion that he’s a kid just out of school and he goes to work with his dad who drives the wrecker we keep seeing.

Or a Walter mitty type and what about the multi personality disorder, Norman Bates or Norma bates I can’t make my mind up

nightline:
Or a Walter mitty type and what about the multi personality disorder, Norman Bates or Norma bates I can’t make my mind up

He comes across as a bit of a Master Bates.

My money is on trampy Damon Joe being a womble. LOTS of of time on his hands sitting in services and boring his work.partner to death with stories of fridges and how he spends most of his life trolling forums.

Heisenberrg:
uk Tramp was sacked because he couldn’t hack it as a fridge repair man and he seems to be swopping employers on a regular basis presumably because he makes ■■■■■■ assumptions like " err the load must have shifted"…

Whatever your beef with this fella, your beginning to sound like a broken record or a stalker!
Give it a rest because no ones bloody interested in your constant little ■■■■■ fests with UKtramp.
Take some man-up pills or ■■■■ off. :unamused:

UKtramp:
When this was righted, only thing wrong with the cab was a broken wing mirror and a dented door and broken window. Trailer was cut up for scrap.

Should have got the hammerite out while the chassis was easily accessible.

Sorry for being a bit daft here, but what is a hay n straw wag n drag doing on an industrial estate ?

theflyingdustman:
Sorry for being a bit daft here, but what is a hay n straw wag n drag doing on an industrial estate ?

Could of been going to the red burger van in between the roundabouts (it’s good for further reference)

yt03:

theflyingdustman:

Could of been going to the red burger van in between the roundabouts (it’s good for further reference)

Does the burger van have toilet facilities? And if not, where does the burger flipper go?

Further reference on hold for now…

the nodding donkey:

yt03:

theflyingdustman:

Does the burger van have toilet facilities? And if not, where does the burger flipper go?

Further reference on hold for now…

Her husband works at the offices opposite and works every other Saturday for her… try harder you ■■■■ womble :wink: