Rough start to the week!

On the A38 bout an hour ago tater bulker

Well the truck’s the right way up…but everything else is on it’s side.

Hope the driver is OK

My neck hurts :open_mouth:

ftfy

Reminds me of the saying… " cant move the truck boss as ive got a broken wing mirror, boss… what do you mean you cant move cause you have a broken mirror, driver…yes boss cause the lorrys laying on it. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope the driver any anyone else involved is ok.

where about on the A38 is this please??

suprised all local chippy owners aint down there with bags and shovels :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously though, i hope everyone is ok :slight_smile:

B…

The Truck looks the right way up to me, its the cars what are on there sides :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

It was the drivers fault. (Thought I’d get in before someone else does! :wink: )

selby newcomer:
where about on the A38 is this please??

Little Eaton roundabout southbound my friend :smiley:

Is that a new shape or old shape one? Looks like new but hard to tell on my phone,

stevieboy308:
Is that a new shape or old shape one? Looks like new but hard to tell on my phone,

New i reckon, looking at the mirrors :smiley:

What mirrors?

That’s one of Stockdales from Seamer near Scarborough.

Hope the drivers ok.

Ken.

alamcculloch:
What mirrors?

The mirror on the truck :unamused: :laughing:

Would it be difficult to roll a bulker or could any driver manage it?

he wasn’t going that quick, usually they end up on the crash barrier. it is a horrible camber on that island

Slow Roll■■? :open_mouth:

Waco:
My neck hurts :open_mouth:

And I bet the Drivers does too!

Hope he is OK.

I was going to ask if the truck was tired because it has laid down for a sleep !

puntabrava:
Would it be difficult to roll a bulker or could any driver manage it?

Ask Albion1971 he’s head of the CSITN aint he :wink: He’ll be along soon with the same old same old Truck Driver at fault theory :wink: :laughing: