Prostitutes Attack Drivers!

I’m not disagreeing or arguing with the legalization of prostitution… there are good arguments for it… it was just the use of the word ‘must’. Nobody “must” use the services provided by prostitutes… they choose to. But you have a very valid point there Muckles… and I took the word out of context… but if there was no market for these prostitutes in that particular layby… they wouldn’t be there. So blame your fellow truckers for the inconvenience. And if ya do invite them in, you only have yourself to blame if ya get screwed in more ways than one. Its the chance ya take!

muckles:

1. Because some drivers must use the services offered by these people. :confused:

Kate, I think you have read this in a different context than I meant it.

Maybe I should write
Because some driver must be using services offered by these people?

A few years ago,when I was on the low loaders, Junction 10a down to 10 (M6) had to be re-surfaced.
The contractor was R.M.C., and the works ‘compound’ was at the B.P. Truckstop on the A460 off J1/ M54.
All of the road surfacing machinery was stored in the truckstop,( on the left in a yard before you swing right onto the main park).
Our shift was 6-00pm till 6-00 am, taking the machines on to the motorway and taking them off when the surfacing work was completed.

Normally, a back up machine would have to be collected from the compound, usually in the small hours.

To cut the story short, The Police stopped myself and another driver leaving the Truckstop .
“Have you seen any prostitutes” said the P.C.
"Why " said my mate , " Are you desperate? "
"No " piped up his partner, a W.P.C.

After having a laugh with the cops, and a few jokes about the ‘Razzle’ being cheaper, they said they were after 2 offenders.

Both of the women were H.I.V. positive, and were in the habit of robbing drivers walletts, phones, and anything else they could grab.

“I strip searched one of them last week” said the W.P.C.
"Her legs were a mass of festering sores, caused by injecting heroin "

Nasty.

Niall.

Kate Hasler:
Invest in a furry glove, lock the door, and ya wouldn’t have a problem.

I take it you’ve met ‘Biggles’ and his friend “Sooty” then! :unamused: :wink: :open_mouth:

Muckles… I guess I was reading differently… Sorry. Gotta love the English language. :wink:

An no KW, never met Biggles or Sooty… lol would be interesting though. :laughing:

Biggles posts on here when he’s not up an’ down to Greece.

Sooty is his,erm’ furry friend. :unamused:

Say no more squire :wink:

Sooty is his,erm’furry friend.

You will be pleased to know Keith Sooty and I are back in the country, at least for the weekend, Sooty is in the wash as I type, after being away from home for 5 weeks his fur is a little matted, puppets dont like sun tan lotion apparently, well we did get a little hot unloading trailers at the olympic stadium, so as a treat we went to the beach at Glyfada, strange how you attract odd looks when you park near a nice beach with a unit and puppet in hand, so to speak. As I was a way for quite a while (working not institutionalized, i might add) Sooty became rather fond of a bed time story, favourite at the moment is anything from forum, the continental ones that we were so fond of have been playing havoc with my rheumatism.
sdj

Mal:
…They said just put a sign up in your cab. So I did, it was polite and read: Ladies, No Business Needed Here Thanks. Or summat like it When they knocked me I was raging and the polite notice got changed to [zb] Off!! :laughing: :laughing:

Lol :laughing: That must’ve been your truck I saw parked up then with the ‘amended’ notice in the window. :grimacing: It takes me around 20-25 mins to walk to the yard at about 2.30am and the route takes me past what used to be the lorry park when I spotted it and laughed to myself. I see a few of these scruffy looking sea-hags rattling on cab doors or hanging around the garage nearby.

One area to park, no facilities though, is down near our yard. It’s on Wharf Road just off Milethorn Lane. Simply stay on the main road passing St Georges garage and the (former) lorry park on your left. Keep an eye out for the big ‘Sainsburys Homebase’ on your left. Take the road that leads to the left by the side of that store (Milethorn Lane) then turn left again onto Wharf Road (Yorkshire Traction bus depot is on the right just before this turning) and you’ll usually see a couple of british and foreign lorries parked up in this area. Homebase’s (C ■■■■ Ltd) lorries usually park for the night round here regularly.

:laughing: Well, its good to know somebody got a laugh out o it!

Mal:
Rob!! You blasphemer! thats a Cannock Accent M8! not a brummie! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: lmfdiak

north surrey haulage:

Mal:
Rob!! You blasphemer! thats a Cannock Accent M8! not a brummie! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: lmfdiak

:laughing: :laughing: