Wheres the police (when you need them )

layby overnight parking as most that do it know is a last resort and over the years i seem to end up in one on a more regular frequency wagons whizzing past your cab a foot away are not conducive to a good kip plus the threat off load theft your diseal tank getting drained plus otheir layby delights like the neon sign that truckers cant see but evrey ■■■■■■ deviant in a 50 mile radius is drawn to (are we really as ■■■■ as folklore says ) the doggers i think quite a sad bunch seen them about years before they became trendy playing with iterior lights and otheir things what ever but the otheir night just parked up kettle on a car came in layby park behind wagons move up the line stopping lights off until up to my cab guy jumps out has a ■■■■ comes across to me (wheres my b/bat )do i want to swap ■■■■ no i [zb] dont (was that a code )this guy came back to the layby 6 times i counted i got the car reg and reported to police evreytime he came back he worked down the line off wagons he seemed to be friendly with a group of young guys in a car behind pervert or clever hijacker you decide suspicous / weird or im i overeacting

Language edit. If it needs stars to beat the auto censor then that is the clue it is not allowed.

I always carry a Crufts Kennel club magazine for that sort of occasion , not had any takers yet!!

what was his idea of ■■■■ he had a poodle cut hairstyle but i still go with my sixth sense a driver gets out the cab and then gets jumped by a young team in the same layby second thought why think truckers have a ■■■■ stash and why interrupt my 9 hours off why did he think i or any otheir of the boys parked up in a big layby would entertain his fetish or fall for a line to leave their cab but as we know some would im not a newbee ive been about there was something more to this