Pictures of your truck.

Beau Nydel:
That’s a rum looking pup - must put a lot of weight on the hitch or is it on a 5th wheel?

The second trailer is on a turntable below the front bin, enabling it to be jacknifed to tip the front trailer without unhooking. It is known as a Stag Trailer.

lustyems.com.au/products/stag-b-double/

Just playing with the camera.

Pat Hasler:

Freightliner? How do they hold up over there? They seem to rattle apart here if taken on anything other than our only decent road, the Hume Highway.

52,000lbs of hot liquid sugar in a 48 foot long tank and no baffles, 13 years of having my back slapped a lot.

Star down under.:

Pat Hasler:

Freightliner? How do they hold up over there? They seem to rattle apart here if taken on anything other than our only decent road, the Hume Highway.

Everything here falls apart LOL. The roads here are disgusting, I don’t think they have any idea how to build roads, in some states the resurface the highways but leave all the bridges in covered so you are driving a long at 65 mph and suddenly drop about 6 inches and before you can slow up you hit a 6 inch step, my truck has just done 100,000 miles and rattles like hell.

Pat Hasler:

Star down under.:

Pat Hasler:

Everything here falls apart LOL. The roads here are disgusting, I don’t think they have any idea how to build roads, in some states the resurface the highways but leave all the bridges in covered so you are driving a long at 65 mph and suddenly drop about 6 inches and before you can slow up you hit a 6 inch step, my truck has just done 100,000 miles and rattles like hell.

Cheers Pat, I was led to believe that the good old US of A was crisscrossed with superhighways. Maybe only in comparison to Australia, eh?
Our problem is not enough people paying tax to cover the vast distances between cities. I think New York has a bigger population than the whole of Oz! :frowning:

Star down under.:

Punchy Dan:

Star down under.:
Not a good shot, taken in tropical rain.

What’s under the hood ? Must be big going on the snorkels :smiley:

620 hp, 15 litre ■■■■■■■ nailed to a (fully manual) 18 speed Road Ranger.

I’d love that 620 :grimacing:

Punchy Dan:

Star down under.:

Punchy Dan:

Star down under.:
Not a good shot, taken in tropical rain.

What’s under the hood ? Must be big going on the snorkels :smiley:

620 hp, 15 litre ■■■■■■■ nailed to a (fully manual) 18 speed Road Ranger.

I’d love that 620 :grimacing:

There’s nothing to not like about it Dan. :laughing:
What’s in the Foden, a 14 litre?

Ism 11 @ 380 , but very good on fuel ,whips the arse off some of the new ones though :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Ism 11 @ 380 , but very good on fuel ,whips the arse off some of the new ones though :smiley:

You may change your mind about the ISX if you saw the fuel bill, particularly after supporting the frugality of an ISM. :open_mouth:

what’s the tare on your foden dan?

m.a.n rules:

15,700 with the flat on ,19,700 with trailer :cry:

Punchy Dan:

m.a.n rules:

15,700 with the flat on ,19,700 with trailer :cry:

bloody hell, but saying that a lot of your loads look awkward more than heavy, plus you have flexibility with the crane and drag…

It was all a bit posh in there :smiley:

red7jase:
It was all a bit posh in there :smiley:

sure is - I parked up in there for 4 days back in June :slight_smile:

355E3079-0F15-4303-BF05-B04715804323.jpeg

Another 20 tonne load

What I’ve been driving for the last couple of weeks.

Star down under.:

Punchy Dan:

You may change your mind about the ISX if you saw the fuel bill, particularly after supporting the frugality of an ISM. :open_mouth:

What level of emissions control do you have down under mate? The ISX has been a bit of a dog up top because of all the crap nailed on to save the planet.

newmercman:

Star down under.:

Punchy Dan:

What level of emissions control do you have down under mate? The ISX has been a bit of a dog up top because of all the crap nailed on to save the planet.

Not sure as mine has a bit of age on it. It’s done a bit over a million kays and recently had an in frame rebuild.
Going by the badges on the Sweeds we’re up to Euro 6.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

blue estate:
The bone shaker Actros replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont be going back in to this one when I go back , But in to a 15 month old TGX XXL 500 as we’ve had a driver leave so the driver of the XXL has gone in to a younger still truck
P/S Pics on Saturday