Pictures of your truck.

wire:
If you mean me, 510hp / 1850lbs torque.
Fairly average but I only run at US max weight of 80,000lbs. Super high geared rear axle ratios (.336) by European standards though equals 108kph at 1350rpm and max cruise speed of 128kph at 1600rpm.

In Texas just now lovin’ the trucks being able to just run with the traffic.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Star down under.:
I bought this with a N14 ■■■■■■■ @350hp, 13 speed overdrive Road Ranger and 44,000lb Rockwells @5.28. It morphed into 435hp with 3.7 diffs, that got it moving. :smiling_imp:

I had one of these with a 3406 CAT in it - Didn’t half move - bumpy old ride though !

Toddy2:

Star down under.:
I bought this with a N14 ■■■■■■■ @350hp, 13 speed overdrive Road Ranger and 44,000lb Rockwells @5.28. It morphed into 435hp with 3.7 diffs, that got it moving. :smiling_imp:

I had one of these with a 3406 CAT in it - Didn’t half move - bumpy old ride though !

Was yours a four spring rear suspension, or Henrickson walkinng beam?

Star down under.:

Toddy2:

Star down under.:

Was yours a four spring rear suspension, or Henrickson walkinng beam?

Mine was a 4 wheeler, with Eaton back axle on about 10 leafs each side

As from Monday the 18th Feb…

AMG Scania edit.jpeg

Picture of my rear

Punchy Dan:

Picture of my rear

That roping and sheeting is almost as good as mine used to be Dan.
9 and a half out of 10 bud.
:smiley:

Wtf is up with this thread, everything has to be magnified, or is it just me?

Only 9 and a half ey :frowning:

You should be in the bar at tebay not posting pics on ere lol

Go on then show your self !

Oooshhhh I haven’t had an offer like that for years :laughing: you came past me after Penrith southbound , didn’t realise till u we’re halfway past that it was thee

I suppose you got pjs on now supping coco

Amazing how they turn Ben Bennett’s limestone dust in to underlay

Officialy yes I’m on coco :laughing: they have a fair few of Bennett’s tankers in often wondered that me self are they still based at lisle rd at Rotherham? They’ve got some nice kit

largebloke1969:
Officialy yes I’m on coco :laughing: they have a fair few of Bennett’s tankers in often wondered that me self are they still based at lisle rd at Rotherham? They’ve got some nice kit

No, they never have been ,thats the head office and steel mill ,the quarry and lorry’s are just up from me ,the dust that duralay don’t use is on my house windows !

That’s a late 3C Dan, proper digger.
Is it yours?

Old John:
That’s a late 3C Dan, proper digger.
Is it yours?

Yes I use it on the yard ,I’ve dug out hundreds of tonnes here with it ,she’s taxed n insured too ,I should have a window sticker int lorry a bit like my other cars a motorcycle ones :smiley:

Nothing to ■■■■■■■■ my loads, just 26,000 litres of milk to help you along! :laughing:

New trailer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk