Pictures of your truck.

How well do stacked trailers travrl? Always wondered, never thought to ask?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
How well do stacked trailers travrl? Always wondered, never thought to ask?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Really well. With the 5 straps over them (how they were set up by SDC) they were rock solid.

Mazzer2:

Punchy Dan:

gunnerheskey:

carryfast-yeti:
gunner…is that Paul Chapman who used to be a fitter at Morville Trucks?

Not sure mate, I’ve only just started there :smiley:

Gunner has jumped ship :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Come out in sympathy with Arsene?

Jumped back to Lomas :unamused:

mark h:
0 the S650 i pilot

Looking sharp there Mark.

image.jpeg
Another Gay pride job paid for by the mare of London ,he loves using euro 2 lorries just not in his city :unamused:

IMG_20180709_141146 by jonnytruckfest1, on Flickr

IMG_20180709_141133 by jonnytruckfest1, on Flickr

Mine parked up last night at Birchanger

The new whip.

Does this mean I now have a responsibility to upkeep the shinyness? :laughing:

My Current one

IMG_0124.JPG

Mine is amongst this lot parked in the corner of our yard. Going on the road August 1st . I’m gonna have a look at the reg number list and see if I can pick one I like.

the maoster:
Mine is amongst this lot parked in the corner of our yard. Going on the road August 1st . I’m gonna have a look at the reg number list and see if I can pick one I like.

When we got our German Bedford’s last year some of my “colleagues” did exactly that , seeing they are all the same spec I didn’t really understand the mentality of it , but when they got allocated no one got the reg they had put there name against , one or 3 dummy’s were spat out that day :laughing:

Not quite a personalised plate, but close enough for work! :smiley: pulls like a steam train too.

IMG_0464.JPG

the maoster:
Not quite a personalised plate, but close enough for work! :smiley: pulls like a steam train too.

You’ll be easy to spot now :wink:

the maoster:

Looks cool Maost, you’ll find a difference for the better with it for driving AND living in, than those ■■■■ Actros heaps.

the maoster:

Das boat, mein gruppenfhuer. Klop…

robroy:

the maoster:

Looks cool Maost, you’ll find a difference for the better with it for driving AND living in, than those [zb] Actros heaps.

It had 150km on the clock this morning when I jumped in it, I’ve driven it up to Asda at Falkirk and I already think that it’s a far better lorry than the Actros I just left. Apart from niggles such as Stoneridge tacho and ridiculously small ad blue tank I think we’re gonna get along fine. The DAB radio alone is worth changing vehicles for as the standard radio in the Merc must’ve been a particularly bad one as it wouldn’t auto seek and also wouldn’t hold onto a signal for more than 15 minutes, any longer and I just got static.

30 went on the road this morning, I just hope that I’m not the first one to knock one of the corners off! :smiley:

bald bloke:

the maoster:

The first thing I did when I knew they were coming was supply my gaffer with a white with sugar to get a look at the reg list and picked this one. :smiley:

the maoster:

bald bloke:

the maoster:

The first thing I did when I knew they were coming was supply my gaffer with a white with sugar to get a look at the reg list and picked this one. :smiley:

25p well spent then :smiley:

the maoster:

bald bloke:

the maoster:

Better than the terberg then.