:open_mouth: who have u upset orange boy :laughing:

largebloke1969:

Toddy2:

tango boy:
0move into this next weekend

:sunglasses:
Yeah!!! - much better !! :laughing:

:open_mouth: who have u upset orange boy :laughing:[/quote
No one mate, my truck is being sold and Iโ€™m in the spare until my new one comes :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

saw Josh today in the derby area and thought omg another bloody punchard. how many of you family are in the game dan.did you all get given a wagon at birth :smiley: :smiley:

Posing ginger :laughing: :laughing:
lookin good

new ride well 6mths old just done 1st trip in it prince edward island canada to los angeles tip then upto napa valley by san fransisco reload wine then back 12.500 km never missed a beat and with ishift

mark h:

Weโ€™re you up in the North of Scotland today? Iโ€™m sure I saw either that one or one similar

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

few more from along the way

over the rockies from denver towards utah no bad snow this week but it wont be long

not very gd quality pic but they boast this is largest t/stop in world the iowa 80

From the little ones up to the big lady.

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

red7jase:

Punchy Dan:

saw Josh today in the derby area and thought omg another bloody punchard. how many of you family are in the game dan.did you all get given a wagon at birth :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: a lot m8 ,some have retired and carried on as well :laughing:

Today I said Aufweidersein Pet to Mein Merc:

and Bon Jour mon amis to Mon Renault:

like the look of that renault mainly volvo underneath i think and quite a improvement on the old 385 premium :slight_smile:

like the look of that renault mainly volvo underneath i think and quite a improvement on the old 385 premium :slight_smile:

blue estate:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not mine any more :cry: give it to a driver who in the first month of driving rear ended a van with a 26t MAN :open_mouth:
On the up side canโ€™t wait till Monday and see what tractor unit Iโ€™m getting

Broke it, again!!

3 times this week, same fault each timeโ€ฆ

IMG_0170.JPG