Pictures of old American Cabovers and other junk

Or buy a lorry and save for another house in half the time :bulb:

I was talking to your boss the other day, he said you were the only one getting good miles on the vans, so you have the right relationship with dispatch (which shocked me :laughing: ) and your boss offers a very good deal in taking over his trucks.

You do the same thing you do now with no outlay and earn twice as much, sounds like a pretty good deal to me…

I found myself in a dilemma the other day I have some photo’s of some American trucks but I did not know of any sites I could put them on till Kevmac 47 suggested past and present so I posted them on there then dazcapri mentioned this site and since it is dedicated to american trucks I have decided to put them on here as well so here is the first part of four.regards prattman

Some photos from a recent trip into Mexico and it is true that most of America’s junk goes south of the border although the Mexicans do there best to look after it.

mex08kenmex.JPG
mex09double.JPG
mex10should.JPG

From a while ago now

3F6D5A7F-07AD-403B-A022-F731AE939EC9.jpeg

Mid 1980 s Mack tractor 12 speed transmission pulling set of b trains (7 axle) doing fuel delivery driven by me in calgary alberta canada. This unit was definitely not junk!! Photo taken about 1988

Peterbilt.
Oily

Peterbilt PS 48274202776_997daf3b05_k.jpg