Pic of my new motor

I wont be in the mags just the truck in an advert

But thanks for your concern :laughing: :laughing:

It looks the nuts Sean, nice colour too but bet it’s a bit of a bugger to keep clean in the winter.

Nice looking truck there NSH. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Very nice wagon Sean,
“Health to enjoy” :smiley: :sunglasses: :wink:

Very NIce

I would get a couple more spots put upstairs, but thats my personal opinion

Still a very nice truck though, When do we get to see the bottom half? :laughing:

Awsome NSH! :smiley:

Nice wagon Sean, shame about the CV show :frowning:

Best of luck mate and will keep an eye out for you. :sunglasses:

Iain

richiessex:
It looks the nuts Sean, nice colour too but bet it’s a bit of a [zb] to keep clean in the winter.

Black trucks are a nightmsare to keep clean in the summer too! The heat dries them off too quickly. Looks good though, for some reason I had NSH’s new motor down as a Scania?! :astonished:

Discopete:
When do we get to see the bottom half? :laughing:

oooh I say steady on old chap :blush: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the compliments

As for keeping it clean I’ll let you know -I still havn’t received it yet I pick it up on 1st week in May

Looks a crackin bit of kit Sean

We got the “ok” from Jay on weds afternoon to cut it & it must be done Friday … luckily we had enough white reflective in stock.

Well pleased for ya & also pleased to have supplied 9if not fitted) the livery for a truckent member :wink:

Smart all round!

Hope you enjoy it!

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ToyTown my old mate, i still haven’t recieved my trucknet stickers :cry: :cry:

Anyway if i were to give you dimensions, word count and colour would you be kind enough to quote me for some livery for my truck please matey

ToyTown my old mate, i still haven’t recieved my trucknet stickers

blimey m8, I reckon the stickergod has got your card marked. PM me yer details & I will have another go :wink:

Anyway if i were to give you dimensions, word count and colour would you be kind enough to quote me for some livery for my truck please matey :frowning:

Of course, or you can just tell me the text & have a free design done on a vehicle layout (assuming I have it). Better take it to PM, we will get shot for hijacking Sean’s thread :blush:

Bugger, I was going to the CV show tomorrow and was using your truck to blag a free ticket to the stand :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody else having a nosey and some free Sushi? (CM)

Toytown you have a PM.

And Sean won’t mind he has been really good to me lately with all sorts of info as i’m just setting up.

well done sean excellent truck really smart il know to keep a look out for you know.
i did see keith (kw) on sunday coming north on a1 at grantham at 7pm ish
yeah well done excellent truck :laughing:

Nice Truck Sean :smiley:

Have you got it dirty yet Shaun? :laughing:

Just added 3 more pics , just click on either of the original links at the start of this thread, taken by dealer if you look at pic DSC00320 the black box (sprayed metalic black to match cab) you can see mounted on n/s behind cab is the m.o.p.a.c.c , the unit bolted to the back of the cab (it’s got a red sticker on it) is the air con/heatiing module

It now looks as tho it will :unamused: be on the Volvo stand at Truckfest, If so I will be up there on Monday to pick it up so may see some of you there