Peak District.

Moose:

I saw it at Kelsall Moose, very smart mate and a credit to you, the shade of blue reminds me of another Foden :wink:

pete smith:

Moose:

I saw it at Kelsall Moose, very smart mate and a credit to you, the shade of blue reminds me of another Foden :wink:

We dont waste any left over paint in Derbyshire Pete, somebody will always use it up! :wink: I wonder what grandfather Cyril would have made of that Moose, an impressive outfit. :sunglasses:

Pete.

:laughing:

Punchy Dan:
0 :laughing:

You ain’t made a very good job of masking it off Dan!

Yesterday saw a meeting of the Macclesfield Breakfast Club, although it turned out to be an Afternoon Tea Club due to one of the founding members needing some welding work on his gnashers!
Sadly there was a very poor attendance, possibly due to members getting wind of the non-appearance of the chap whose turn it was to foot the bill. AGAIN! No doubt he will come up with the excuse that he knew nothing about the meeting, or he will claim to be so busy amassing his third million that he could not spare an hour - or a few quid- for his so-called mates. Has anyone actually seen the inside of the Punchard wallet?

Retired Old ■■■■:
Yesterday saw a meeting of the Macclesfield Breakfast Club, although it turned out to be an Afternoon Tea Club due to one of the founding members needing some welding work on his gnashers!
Sadly there was a very poor attendance, possibly due to members getting wind of the non-appearance of the chap whose turn it was to foot the bill. AGAIN! No doubt he will come up with the excuse that he knew nothing about the meeting, or he will claim to be so busy amassing his third million that he could not spare an hour - or a few quid- for his so-called mates. Has anyone actually seen the inside of the Punchard wallet?

Her Majesty the Queen sees a lot of it ROF, she blinks for several minutes on the few occasions she actually sees daylight. :laughing:

Pete.

The aforesaid meeting was most enjoyable , notwithstanding mrs Rigsby giving me a severe bollocking for not answering my phone ( it was "accidentally "left in the car ) .Speaking of cars , the member for Macclesfield went all Jeremy Clarkson on me and turned up in a Jaguar . There must be money in the allotment/market gardening , although to be fair he did pay for the refreshments . I suppose that means that yours truly will cop for a full brekky at the next meeting . It must have seemed strange us poverty stricken pensioners parking a Jag and a Lexus together , you can’t take it with you !

Ok you pi$$ takers ,I was in Macc last night having been to Abersoch for 3 days on the beach and some real ale from nefyn and some lamb dinners ,but I didn’t pay as I forgot my wage packet :wink: ,It’s a shame the timing wasn’t right or I’d have got us some credit at the breakfast cafe :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Ok you pi$$ takers ,I was in Macc last night having been to Abersoch for 3 days on the beach and some real ale from nefyn and some lamb dinners ,but I didn’t pay as I forgot my wage packet :wink: ,It’s a shame the timing wasn’t right or I’d have got us some credit at the breakfast cafe :smiley:

What wasp with Jess yesterday Dan ? Saw him parked on pump house corner ,but when I come back the cab was up , but no sign of life

that should be was up

Don’t know Dave ,I been too busy on the beach :smiley:

Think I’ll stick to red and white bumper, think it breaks it up a bit, too much blue otherwise

Punchy Dan:
Don’t know Dave ,I been too busy on the beach :smiley:

Well, at least he’s taken to thinking up new excuses, Dave. I must make a note of those, Busy on the beach, Downing real ale, Chomping Welsh lamb. They’re certainly new ones to me! I suppose he’ll have run short of funds after yet another of his fancy exotic holidays- didn’t know you could get a Ryanair flight from Derby International to Nefyn. :wink:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the moths have gnawed their way through the contents by now, Pete.
And about those cheques that he and his ■■■■■■■■ pal keep claiming are “in the post”…………………. :unamused:

2009 A one month job 4 loads a day to Newton Abbot .

You could have got the whole lot on one proper lorry!

Retired Old ■■■■:
You could have got the whole lot on one proper lorry!

No you wouldn’t and a lorry wouldn’t have got down the lane or in to the job especially driven by a forester :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And I’ll bet you sidestepped the breakfast for those puddle-jumper drivers as well!

Retired Old ■■■■:
And I’ll bet you sidestepped the breakfast for those puddle-jumper drivers as well!

You should know about such tricks :laughing:

A few pics taken in the mid 80s showing Buxworth section of Chapel bypass. Few old Tarmac and local haulier wagons present.

BonkeyDollocks:
A few pics taken in the mid 80s showing Buxworth section of Chapel bypass. Few old Tarmac and local haulier wagons present.

Happy times Bonkey , we had an old s80 with a steel body carting "As Dug " , basalt straight from the face at Waterswllows . Did a few trips myself on the stretch down to Ferodo roundabout , and a few where they realigned Charley Lane . Punishment duty when your wagon was in the garage .