PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

tastrucker:
T.E.Jones Scania.

hello DEAN ,and thank you for another T E Jones the first Scania you have put up ! any more ? also the Caddies F88 ,Trevor

Hello Trevor,

Heres another Scania,posted a while back and a few more of T.E. Jones motors. :wink:

A02104.JPG

L0475p.JPG

A02427.JPG

A01596.JPG

Dean just to say thanks to you and your team off photographer for your efforts throughout the last year, much of the input I find being a big memory jerker of the years gone bye and realise how long I have been involved with the haulage industry. Many of the pictures of companies that no longer exist yet I remember seeing them almost on a daily basis during my driving career before moving on to being a desk driver, I know I speak for so many followers of this great thread so keep it coming in 2020, seasons greetings to all contributors but especially your team, have a good one, cheers Buzzer.

robthedog:
Anyone recognise the Scania ■■?

Sparks Glastonbury Somerset

Totally forgot about Sparks Rob ! :laughing: Heres a more recent one. :wink:

norfolktrucker:
“DEANB”

Anyone recognise the DAF ■■?

Looks like Perfects from Gt. Yarmouth. They ran a fleet of DAF’s on offshore work. Packed up years ago.

Thanks for the name “norfolktrucker” :smiley:

coomsey:
Heres a “RUBBISH ONE” just for you “coomsey”. :wink: I will no doubt get a bollocking from “windrush” :unamused:
Thanks Dean,no rubbish there, the dove valley motor looked the biz but I bet she stunk to high heaven :laughing: cheers Coomsey

:smiley: Heres a tipper which i think was like the one you drove “coomsey”. :wink:

arc foden .jpg

Buzzer:
Dean just to say thanks to you and your team off photographer for your efforts throughout the last year, much of the input I find being a big memory jerker of the years gone bye and realise how long I have been involved with the haulage industry. Many of the pictures of companies that no longer exist yet I remember seeing them almost on a daily basis during my driving career before moving on to being a desk driver, I know I speak for so many followers of this great thread so keep it coming in 2020, seasons greetings to all contributors but especially your team, have a good one, cheers Buzzer.

Thanks for your comments and input over the last year “Buzzer” :smiley: :wink:

Happy Christmas to everyone and thanks to everyone who has contributed over the last year ! :smiley:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of my Trucknet friends, Ray Smyth.

coomsey:
Heres a “RUBBISH ONE” just for you “coomsey”. :wink: I will no doubt get a bollocking from “windrush” :unamused:
Thanks Dean,no rubbish there, the dove valley motor looked the biz but I bet she stunk to high heaven :laughing: cheers Coomsey

No bollocking here Dean, why would there be? :confused: Anything Foden related is fine by me. I remember all those apart from the first pic.

Pete.

Hi dean,merry xmas to you and the family and to Paul what marvellous memory’s you share on here and many thanks for your kind thoughts over the past weeks ,and a merry Xmas to all on this page

Heres a tipper which i think was like the one you drove "coomsey
Sister of this gal first Dean,6mths 21/23 loads a day to the sidings,3ml round trip.

This gal,one of four they had,had all as a permanent motor over 9mths ( never have fathomed that one out :unamused: )
Tarmac Foden S39 tipper.JPG
Sister of this gal Mreg

Then sister of this one BUE or WDA summart T

image.jpg
Only ARC motor I drove was sis of this gal,1mth on nights out of Whitwick quarry,loads of money n loads of boredom 3loads a night Milton Keynes
Thanks to you n Paul for nearly all your posts n a Merry X to you both, Cheers Coomsey :smiley:

IMG_0032.jpg

windrush:

coomsey:

No bollocking here Dean, why would there be? :confused: Anything Foden related is fine by me. I remember all those apart from the first pic.

Pete.

Simples Dean ! Us East Mids lads are easy pleased :stuck_out_tongue:

Ray Smyth:
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of my Trucknet friends, Ray Smyth.

Same to you Ray, thanks for your input over the year. :smiley: :wink:

Heres one from your part of the world. :wink:

liverpool 66 albion.PNG

windrush:
“coomsey” Heres a “RUBBISH ONE” just for you “coomsey”. :wink: I will no doubt get a bollocking from “windrush” :unamused:

Pete.

:laughing: :laughing: Morning Pete,i suppose you want a Tilcon pic with a Foden. :wink:

smallcoal:
Hi dean,merry xmas to you and the family and to Paul what marvellous memory’s you share on here and many thanks for your kind thoughts over the past weeks ,and a merry Xmas to all on this page

Thanks John,same to you mate ! :smiley: I hope next year is alot better than this year has been for you chap. :wink:

Heres one for you John. :wink:

Click on once.

coomsey:
Heres a tipper which i think was like the one you drove "coomsey
Sister of this gal first Dean,6mths 21/23 loads a day to the sidings,3ml round trip.

This gal,one of four they had,had all as a permanent motor over 9mths ( never have fathomed that one out :unamused: )
Sister of this gal Mreg

Then sister of this one BUE or WDA summart T

Only ARC motor I drove was sis of this gal,1mth on nights out of Whitwick quarry,loads of money n loads of boredom 3loads a night Milton Keynes
Thanks to you n Paul for nearly all your posts n a Merry X to you both, Cheers Coomsey :smiley:

Some good pics there “coomsey” and Merry X :smiley: I notice you were hanging the job out then only doing 23 loads a day ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Omega ERF.

P8050109p.JPG

Texaco ERF

P8050131p.JPG

Thats a serious fuel tank on the Irish DAF.

P8050186p.JPG

PD Logistics Mercedes.

P8050217p.JPG

W.H.Malcolm Volvo.

P8050229p.JPG

Eaton Foden.

P8050270p.JPG

Bulmers ■■ Scania.

P8050302p.JPG

Mainline Seddon Atkinson.

P8050303p.JPG

Are Croomes still going ■■ They used to go to some unusual destinations.

P8050299p.JPG

Ken Miller Volvo. Not sure if we have had one of his on before ?

P8050506p.JPG

Hi Dean, I think that the Ken Miller Volvo is from the Chorley area, or thereabouts. Merry Christmas, Ray.

"Are Croomes still going ■■ "
Snapped May 2018 Dean. Merry Christmas to yourself, Paul and Mark, along with your other commitments you do a cracking job.
Oily

Croome Richard 2018 46796738482_2a7fc5c2f9_rs k.jpg

A merry christmas to you Dean ,Paul and Mark for your efforts with this fantastic thread. Durhams of Teesside became part of PD logistics as you can see wagon is pulling an old liveried Durhams tanker. Think PD stands for Powell Duffryn group they now run Teesport and Hartlepool ports.

P8050217p.JPG

Bulmers were originally from Malton North Yorkshire ended up with a depot in Middlesbrough, drove for them part time always had good kit, had up to 100 units then went bust couple of years ago. This picture taken parked up in Workington port did a lot of work in and out of Eastmans Workington.

Actually built a model of a Bulmers outfit.

The Tilcon Foden S39 in Metalairs advert was probably one of two destined for our Ballidon quarry in Derbyshire Dean as they had the smaller tanks? We had TRB 132K and TRA 243K driven by Harry Glover and Ian Slater, both long gone alas. I did several trips to Metalair at Sutton Bridge to either collect brand new tankers or a new chassis which had the old tanks removed from the previous trucks refurbished. They had two mobile fitters, one (Rick) lived locally to the factory and was sadly killed in a road accident and the other (Steve I think??) was also a local lad but was based in Cheshire. Both did work at our quarry converting the tanks from probe to pad discharge which took a couple of days work for each one. Thank’s for posting, and have a Good Christmas.

Pete.

jshepguis:
A merry christmas to you Dean ,Paul and Mark for your efforts with this fantastic thread. Durhams of Teesside became part of PD logistics as you can see wagon is pulling an old liveried Durhams tanker. Think PD stands for Powell Duffryn group they now run Teesport and Hartlepool ports.

I always wondered what happened to Durhams,now I know. Bob Durham had a big fleet at one time doing a lot of work for ICI. They won “Haulier of the year” sometime in the 70s. They took over Sandersons of Middlesborough who ran some trunks to Lichfield changing over with S Protheroe from Swansea.
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you all. :smiley:

HOLLIS transport started trading just south of reading on a small farm unit.
Moved into Reading with a new contract and bought 3 little F86 tractors from me, big step up from the D800 range.
Not to many years later got gobbled up by a big fish, Q&A if I remember right. wow that pic brought back a few memories, thanks Dean.

Thanks again Dean, Paul for all the pics and a great thread, to do what you do and still drive a truck is amazing, happy Christmas to all. Harvey

DEANB:

tastrucker:
T.E.Jones Scania.

hello DEAN ,and thank you for another T E Jones the first Scania you have put up ! any more ? also the Caddies F88 ,Trevor

Hello Trevor,

Heres another Scania,posted a while back and a few more of T.E. Jones motors. :wink:

hello DEAN ,thank you very much had not seen the one F88 LUX before ,i passed TEs yard at the weekend ,with the warehouses still thier a Merry Christmas to both you and Paul and your families,Trevor