Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Hi Buzzer

More like a trip to Nortons but you dont get much for fiberglass

Cheers

Rich

FB_IMG_1569752520166.jpg
Working gal.nmp

Well while we are on a Guy theme a couple of photo’s of Arthur Sandersons picture quality bit iffy on first one.

Think i posted this photo on old NE companies, picture taken from one of Bob Tucks classic hauliers. Still a Guy theme with some Atkinsons thrown in.

Was given this photo the other week by one of the fitters from Sandersons and it is same photo but in colour.

DISPATCHER:

That’s a rare beast Dispatcher,the Hill Chinese 6 Guy unit!

David

coomsey:
Working gal.nmp

Can’t say as I would have fancied climbing in the passenger side

Bet there are a few on here that know what’s on that trailer, done my fair share of that commodity, Buzzer

Hi BUZZER,would that be car parts,?i do not know the Smiths outfit, only smiths of maddison same motors,and paint i think to all the newish drivers note where the exhaust pipe is no wonder i got tinutus, and i/we thought they were the dogs/goolies when that guy came out
peggydeckboy

peggydeckboy:
Hi BUZZER,would that be car parts,?i do not know the Smiths outfit, only smiths of maddison same motors,and paint i think to all the newish drivers note where the exhaust pipe is no wonder i got tinutus, and i/we thought they were the dogs/goolies when that guy came out
peggydeckboy

PDB the clue was in the caption below the pic mate, Buzzer.

Thanks to Buzzer, coomsey, DISPATCHER and jshepguis for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
Oily
OK Guys more big Guys :slight_smile:

Guy Hefin Owen cc by sa 2.0 36983834181_daa3000ca7_ho k.jpg

Here is todays effort a collage of Majestic Motors NMP’s, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Oily now you posted a GUY here is an Warrior for you, Buzzer

That Albion’s still about, later fitted with a box body, it’s in the Lincoln museum. I think they are making one good one out of two.
Bernard

Buzzer:
Todays picture, Buzzer.

I wonder how CF would restrain this load without s sheet ? :wink:

Just one more nmp, Buzzer

Thanks to Buzzer for the pics :smiley: .
Oily

Tankers in Europe courtesy of Peter Schöler.

Tanker PS 19019983258_8809a32272_o.jpg

Tanker PS 12535669205_2e6d8208b8_o.jpg

One from the past courtesy of Andrew Breeden.
Oily

Here’s a couple of timber wagons from back a bit, I did a bit of that in the mid 70’s, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Here is todays effort a collage of Majestic Motors NMP’s, Buzzer

Majestic Motors/H.Cawthorne from Barnsley are a blast from t’past.
I was talking to a Chambler and Illingworth driver years ago,C and I liked their drivers to put the hours in - “don’t bother with an overnight bag” - and he’d gone there from Majestic Motors “for a rest” he said. :laughing: