Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

coomsey:
Ay up!!

I remember one of Mannion’s Atkis getting into trouble on a site beside the A 637 at Redbrook, Barnsley, about 1968/69. After tipping, the driver had set off back up the slope towards the road, but as often happened, gravity got the better of the still-upright body and the wagon went over on its side. I came upon the scene as Highway Recovery were just about to start to get the Atki back on its wheels and back up to the road, using their Foden S21 unit. I would have liked to stay and watch the whole job, but had more urgent things to get on with.

Looks like a new Seddon for Freightliners NMP, Buzzer

Another fine photo input thanks to Buzzer, Spardo, Froggy55, jshepguis, rastone and coomsey :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily

Nice old photo shoot pic

Scania 141.

ERF, S&N breweries, I think that’s a Gardner badge on the front grill.
Tyneside

FB35AACF-8894-4740-8B2C-BC662A147739.jpeg

rastone:
Some photos from Lupin Farm Show today

I’ll bet that FTF made a nice noise :wink:

Spardo:
Parked overnight a week or so ago opposite the Oppidum routier on the old N 9 near Beziers towards Narbonne. The driver was a long haired scruffy git, belying his smart motor, with mucky old shirt and jeans and worn out trainers. Despite his more than 6 foot height when he sat in the driving seat he was barely high enough to see through the wheel. According to our mate on here ‘That driver was going for the “American trucker” style mate! In his… erm… low rider…’ :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s the one I bumped into Spardo :wink:

pv83:

rastone:
Some photos from Lupin Farm Show today

I’ll bet that FTF made a nice noise :wink:

Yes it did.Would be good to hear it going down Oxford Street

BD54563D-1535-49C1-94A7-A2EB9C37F785.jpeg
D5091DF5-F779-4AA5-8C3C-ED5B1DBE1289.jpeg

Certainly a tasty and valuable load! :wink:

Froggy55:
Certainly a tasty and valuable load! :wink:

Paul, those barrels will all be empty now Dan has been on site!

Punchy Dan:

ireland 037.jpg

I havent seen anything about this Volvo for a while. Is it still around does anyone know ?

NMP

DEANB:
I havent seen anything about this Volvo for a while. Is it still around does anyone know ?

NMP

According to the DVLA website, it’s on SORN.

pv83:
Here’s the one I bumped into Spardo :wink:

I really do hope you don’t mean literally, Patrick :unamused:

That is one sleek outfit, but I don’t think it would be overlength with that trailer though. :slight_smile:

Thanks to DEANB, tyneside, pv83, Punchy Dan and rastone for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
Oily

International in Manila thanks to Andy Breeden

TKN International in Manila Andrew Breeden 48297889201_d55a26823e AB_k.jpg

Mack ads from OZ.
Oily

seen some big stuff but this boy biggest ive ever seen spotted in arkansas on way to laredo hed been there a week waiting for a bridge to be repaired so he could carry on

2 pics dont do it justice really

smart looking freightliner classic on texas/mexico border laredo