Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Rigid lorries only no problem ,I’ll go in twice but make one trip :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

Great stuff there Dan, Its nice to see haulage work being done by a real haulage Man Dan The Man Eh, :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: , Keep it going Dan , Regards Larry.

oiltreader:
Thanks to DEANB and Leyland 600 for the pics :smiley: :smiley:

An able looking machine.
Oily

Serbian FAP

Punchy Dan:

Cheers for the pics Dan :smiley: , versatility, no job too awkward or impossible :sunglasses:
Oily

Froggy55:

oiltreader:

An able looking machine.
Oily

Serbian FAP

Yes Froggy55, a couple more.
Oily

oiltreader:

Froggy55:

oiltreader:

An able looking machine.
Oily

Serbian FAP

Oily

Do they still produce the SK cab in Serbia, or is it an old picture?

Me and my mate tipping today

And again…

Froggy55:

oiltreader:

Froggy55:

oiltreader:

An able looking machine.
Oily

Serbian FAP

Oily

The previous orange one pic is 2011 and this one is 2017. FAP associated with Daimler Benz since 1970.
Oily

FAP_1318_BDS-AV_01 2017 Srđan Popović cc by sa 4.0sp.jpg

SHUNT1986:
Me and my mate tipping today

Cheers for the pics SHUNT1986, always good to get photos of working wagons from the drivers :smiley:
Oily

I’m coming up your way 3rd sept oily , do I have to bribe the border guards ?

rigsby:
I’m coming up your way 3rd sept oily , do I have to bribe the border guards ?

Well rigsby that is great news inasmuch as the outlook a few months ago wasn’t that bright, so you’re mended and heading northwest hopefully the weather will be kind, Get a saltire flag on a wee stick oot the windae at the border and ye’ll sail through :laughing: :laughing: …be up at Kinlochbervie in no time.
Cheers
Oily

An oldie today a load of cabs but what for ?, Buzzer.

39967427_2252769041673082_3446284069002805248_n.jpg

Buzzer:
An oldie today a load of cabs but what for ?, Buzzer.

All Albions , front one was I think a Claymore cab , must have been taken at or on the way to Scotstoun .

Technical hitch ! :laughing:

Hi Buzzer, I used to see this Albion cab carrier passing through Carlisle on the old A6 two and three times a week around lunchtime either heading north loaded or back south empty. My mate and I were both serving our apprenticeships at Cowans Sheldon’s the cranemakers on London Rd we spent most of our lunch hour either walking into the city and back or just standing watching the endless streams of wagons heading north and south. The tractor units were chieftain FT3s with Holmalloy cabs prior to the LAD units. We regularly saw these cabs returning south fitted to new chassis on delivery to agents or to various ports for shipment.
Cheers, Leyland 600

oiltreader:

Froggy55:

The previous orange one pic is 2011 and this one is 2017. FAP associated with Daimler Benz since 1970.
Oily

Thanks! So they still make it in Serbia, when the Actros was issued in 1997. Moreover, it’s the first version of the SK cab.

With every advert on tv being about death and can you afford to die sort of thing, this could be the answer, eh !! Harvey

Froggy55:

oiltreader:

Froggy55:

Oily

Thanks! So they still make it in Serbia, when the Actros was issued in 1997. Moreover, it’s the first version of the SK cab.

I think its a NG cab, the SK had the sloping door windows and a face lifted grill.

This Catteralls racing pigeon carrier is built on a Bedford VAL coach chassis.
The forward end bodywork is by Plaxton of Scarborough.