Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Icy road conditions?

Just the one, Buzzer.

25151940_1003300556477541_3010065085033847835_n.jpg

A couple of car transporters.

Thanks to Buzzer, gingerfold and DEANB for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily

Dorset wagons

Dorset Richard 24010575567_3126c258bd_rs k.jpg

gingerfold:
Icy road conditions?

Cheers gingerfold, Humber Hawk car but can somebody tell me what the lorry is :bulb: BRS, a Bristol mebbe.
Oily

Another for today, Buzzer.

24910057_1002507533223510_3901229129757035881_n.jpg

toshboy:
0Another from the past

A cracking photo toshboy!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

oiltreader:

gingerfold:
Icy road conditions?

Cheers gingerfold, Humber Hawk car but can somebody tell me what the lorry is :bulb: BRS, a Bristol mebbe.
Oily

Hi Oily, it’s a Leyland Comet, late 1950s model. BRS had hundreds of them. Don’t know why everybody had left their doors wide open and done a runner by the looks of it. :confused:

gingerfold:

oiltreader:

gingerfold:
Icy road conditions?

Oily

Hi Oily, it’s a Leyland Comet, late 1950s model. BRS had hundreds of them. Don’t know why everybody had left their doors wide open and done a runner by the looks of it. :confused:

Looking closer I think it’s on the center reservation of a duel carriageway. The offside front wing of the Comet is damaged as is the fuel tank, probably hit the nearside of the Humber turning right? I don’t think its a Liverpool lorry. Looks like TLO 251 reg.

Last post for a bit as of to Hospital for op on me leg, Buzzer.

very rare heading thru alabama last sat for reload

and caught in more snow in quebec head on collision/multip;e pile up 1 fatality

montreal

Buzzer:

Best of luck with the leg, Buzzer.
The “carnival” Octopus is seen leaving it’s home depot in the Forest of Dean. I recall this old girl, despite the shiny new paint job, could achieve the earth-shattering speed of 42 mph, as did most of the other similar models at that depot.

Buzzer:

Hi Buzzer .

A nice set of BRS pictures , the “O” Bedford artic unit with Perkins transplant was very typical of the day which looks like it may have been taken at a Carter Patterson depot. Best of luck with the op mate, hope it all goes well for you and get well soon.–toshboy

chi;;y start at quebec city -10

Buzzer:

All the best buzzer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rastone:
1947 Snow.
Carter Street Uttoxeter,Leigh near Uttoxeter and a couple of Warrington’s coaches at Ilam

Like the No plate on that bus!

pyewacket947v:

rastone:
1947 Snow.
Carter Street Uttoxeter,Leigh near Uttoxeter and a couple of Warrington’s coaches at Ilam

Like the No plate on that bus!

Must be worth a bit now perhaps.I bet it’s not available though

Tony

Happy Christmas