Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

pv83:
Lovely set of pic’s Danne!

I’ve got a question though, everyone’s commenting about my wacky axle set-up on the trailer, but this one is a oddball as well…

What make is it? And is it fully steered?

Cheers, Patrick

Hi, It is a Vang Brønnhenger from Norway & it looks as the last two axles are set up to steer…

sorry about rhay

sorry about that they run high value alloys shorter trl

pv83:

I’ve got a question though, everyone’s commenting about my wacky axle set-up on the trailer, but this one is a oddball as well…

Cheers, Patrick

Thanks mate!

Well its a VANG. We have 4 of them now and they are great! And my new one is being built as right now. Axl 3 and 4 stear and 1 one just “follow” and locks when reverse. And 1 and 2 Also lifts. It also have 4m trombon and hudralic adjusters. And the axl set-up is just to get max weight on them. I drove it a couple of weeks ago and what lovely kit that is!

Danne

just out of wash bay

DSCF0037.JPG

Thanks to stevejones, Punchy Dan and Dirty Dan for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A Vang with WMT tractor unit, any connection to your firm Danne?
Oily

Low_loader. cr Eivind Myhr cc by sa 3.0 jpg..jpg

Nice one oily! And yes! We work closly to WMT. But thats an old pic thou that trailer is now behind a new Scania 730 driven by Svante. But at the time that pic was taken it was Micke that had it. He has now got a Volvo 750 with a faymonville 2+5 trailer. Its a good company to work with!

Danne

Dirty Dan:

pv83:

Cheers, Patrick

Thanks mate!

Well its a VANG. We have 4 of them now and they are great! And my new one is being built as right now. Axl 3 and 4 stear and 1 one just “follow” and locks when reverse. And 1 and 2 Also lifts. It also have 4m trombon and hudralic adjusters. And the axl set-up is just to get max weight on them. I drove it a couple of weeks ago and what lovely kit that is!

Danne

Cheers for the info mate!

Interesting piece of kit that is, quite the great unknown in my neck of the woods… What the weight of the combination when empty? About 25ish tons…?

Cheers, Patrick

Posted with permission of Ady Goodman.

Hi Patric! Well its only 22.5 so pretty light one. And then the unit have dubbledrive,Volvos new one with the one that lifts the tag. I think VANG would suit your kinda work great! And they build pretty mutch how you whant and thats not always the case with the big companys.

Danne

Just looked at reg paper on it and only 12.6t empty,and thats with the hydralic ramps and hydralic adjusters so with you pretty light unit it would be great :smiley:
I wonder what the weight with out the hydralics is?

Danne

015.JPG

016.JPG

020.JPG

Lawrence Dunbar:

This is the demolistion and rebuild of the old Newgate Center in Newcastle Its going to be a flash top of the range hotel Im told, Regards Larry.

Dirty Dan:
Just looked at reg paper on it and only 12.6t empty,and thats with the hydralic ramps and hydralic adjusters so with you pretty light unit it would be great :smiley:

Danne

Well, that certainly doesn’t weigh all that much now does it :wink: Wonder about the strength though…Does it extend as well?

Stumbled upon this pic, is it still out and about?

pv83:

Dirty Dan:

Danne

Well, that certainly doesn’t weigh all that much now does it :wink: Wonder about the strength though…Does it extend as well?

Stumbled upon this pic, is it still out and about?

Hi mate! Yes it extend but only 3m but my friend hasone that do 6m. And for the strenght i dont see any problems,just look at our others and they work great.

And for the GA Schakt 143 they are no more. But one of owners runs westdijks swedish Office down in gothenburg. We do some work with them from time to time. But looking at thu machine he just loaded it looks like one i move now! Hmm i will see if i can find a pic of it.

Danne