Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

These from New York and around thanks to lurpak.
Oily

Thanks to Ade again and a puzzler, bit of a hybrid, :question: :question: :question: .
Oily
edit. wrong in thinking it may have started as a decker :blush: after a bit o’ googling, a slight change of thinking, Park Royal cab, Mercury, not sure about the top half of the cab, someone is going to tell me I hope.

cracked it, once upon a time one of these flickr.com/photos/emdjt42/5 … 011443@N20

Hope you don’t mind, Oily, but I’ve put these on here as a little gift for your friend, CWM!

Caught today at the start of the Woodhead Run at Hyde, formerly Cheshire, now probably Greater Manchester (I just can’t keep up with things at my age! :unamused:

Hi `Retired Old ■■■■" ,
Thank you for the photographs , very much appreciated . :slight_smile:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

I forgot to include the bit about lifting any of my images off the site- help yourselves, they didn’t cost me much! :wink:

Here’s a few from A616 at Langsett that was passing through with the Lads on the Woodhead Truck Run

Another for CWM!

Thanks to ROF and cck for the pics :smiley: , the Atkinson is an impressive looking wagon, all credit to the owner.

These two livestock floats work from a farm local to me.
Oily

image.jpgsaw this on helaby truckstop

Thanks to revman for the pic :smiley:

a few from the north, A9 Inverness Thurso road.
Oily

Recovery trucks from the USA.
Oily

Recovery Aggressive Auto towing BCEP cc by nc 2.09326711820_c42a55a70a_kbc.jpg

Recovery Jamie Davis 9327531628_20394ceebc_bc.jpg

Recovery Jamie Davis British Columbia 9326712020_32ab332699_bc.jpg

One or Two from the Woodhead run last weekend only this time in Black & White format to give them a more nostalgic look what do you reckon lads.

Two from OZ.
Oily

Recovery deviatea 4525877042_d07e06be9d_od.jpg

Stanfield:
One or Two from the Woodhead run last weekend only this time in Black & White format to give them a more nostalgic look what do you reckon lads.

Brill set :smiley:
Oily

Recovery wagon :question: with the commentary this is a laugh :laughing: youtube.com/watch?v=KBxSntG … r_embedded
Oily

oiltreader:
Recovery wagon :question: with the commentary this is a laugh :laughing: youtube.com/watch?v=KBxSntG … r_embedded
Oily

That’s a cracker mate,good job it was already damaged :grimacing:
regards dave.

hargreaves scania

beet harvest