Passed Class 1

Weyhey!!! After 2 fails I passed class 1 this morning. Part 4 CPC on Monday then ready to rock and roll (well once my licence comes back). Although I have not yet posted on this forum I would like to thank all contributors, I look at it quite often and I have picked up a lot of useful advice, especially in the newbie section.
Cheers.

Not got a pre 1991 HGV class 1 pass but I have got this -

Well done Mickey! Good luck with getting a job.

Thank you :smiley:

Well done fella, I’ve gotta wait till sept :frowning:

Congratulations on your pass, and good luck with the next challenge.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the pass. Reading through the lines, it seems you haven’t got your licence back from Swansea. Bad news is that you’ll need it for Mod 4. Might need to give that some thought if I’ve understood correctly. But the other way of reading it is that you’ll wait for your licence to come back after Mod 4 test. That’s fine but not strictly necc’y. Any clued up employer will know it’s perfectly legal to employ you whilst you wait for your licence and cpc card.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations on the pass. Reading through the lines, it seems you haven’t got your licence back from Swansea. Bad news is that you’ll need it for Mod 4. Might need to give that some thought if I’ve understood correctly. But the other way of reading it is that you’ll wait for your licence to come back after Mod 4 test. That’s fine but not strictly necc’y. Any clued up employer will know it’s perfectly legal to employ you whilst you wait for your licence and cpc card.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Peter. Yes I’ve held back licence until mod 4 on Monday. I didn’t know I could work whilst waiting for the licence and card and I thank you for that info but I also have only just sent off application for digi card and, if I’m correct, I do need that first.

Yes, you will need digicard. Older trucks (pre May 2006) may still have analogue tacho but clearly there’s more digital tachos around.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing: