CPC Module 4 pass:)

Hey There Fellow Drivers!

Just an update to post that I’ve now completed my HGV Training after passing My CPC Mod 4 Test with 100%, can’t begin to thank the fellow driver’s on here who take there time out there day, to help rookie’s coming through the surface just like me! It has taken approx 1 year from start to finish, as i was doing all my training around 40 hour night shift role which i’m currently still doing, e.g working 8-9 hrs a night, driving 4 hours a day after work, and to be honest at times looking back on my progress, there were stress, failure, negative all around, I can honestly say i have gone from the lowest of the low, to the highest of highs on adrenaline, as part of a LGV Trainee Driver, but believe me any other learners reading this, this is the route we all take to achieve “success”

Now it’s the exiting part now awaiting my DQC, and updating CV and start to look for new jobs into this career!

Again I cant thank Drivers of Truck net enough for all the support I have received on this roller coaster called Adrenaline ha-ha! even when asking the most dumbest questions ever, I’ve had fantastic support!

Congrats wilko!! How did u find it mate? Any tips. Im jus waiting on call any day now for date for mine. Nervous as hell lol

Alright Buddy!

yea mate honestly, looking back i was biting nails and stressing for nothing really, as long as you “LISTEN” to what the examiner asks you, and if unsure just be polite and ask the examiner to repeat, before my test i could of told you every answer to each question off my head, as there were 4 of us, i was the 1 trainee out of the 4 going back for a 2nd try, so all of them were asking me stuff, but as i said to them, it’s not just standing still errming and arring, move around move your hands it helps you think quicker in my opinion, e.g questions on overloads, walk around and make examiner follow you like i did stop point kneel and climb around if you have to, remember he/she has something you want a pass certificate so be act a pro for 20 mins it will pay off! detail to your answers again helps e.g my test was in a dark warehouse and was asked about drug checks, so i said, early morning/late night checks i would use a torch etc he stood there nodding his head ticking away so it worked for him!

Thanks wilko great advice. Again congrats mate. Good luck with work :slight_smile:

nice one daveyy! do you have Class 1 aswell as 2?

Congrats fella!!

Congratulations mate!

No wilko mate ill b doin my class 1 when pass my mod 4, both my liencses paid for. Passed my test in 2012 mate. Long story. Have look at my post on WEIGHTS AND DIMESIONS explained there mate