Overnight Parking Central London?

Anybody know of somewhere I can safely park a 7.5t and driver as near to central London as possible, got a 6am load out on Monday morning on Milbank and he will be in London all day.

New Covent Garden Market no longer accept trucks overnight and I can’t find any info on Kendal Road Park Royal.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Park Royal is about as close as I know.

Any back streets round Barbican way? I used to use Hull St, but I used to tip there quite a bit, so the folk at the hotel didn’t kick off

St Katherine’s Way (under the Tower Hotel?) don’t know if anyone polices it. I’m sure goods in isn’t manned until 6 or 7

But as stated above, should be able to get a spot in Park Royal on a Sunday night. Or just chuck it on Beaconsfield. A40 is usually hassle free before 7

You have two problems it is not legal to park on road at night over 15 cwt without displaying parking lights and 2 there is a ban on hgv movements between 21 00 and 07 00 fines for this can be 400 You need to study .

richardthebrick:
You have two problems it is not legal to park on road at night over 15 cwt without displaying parking lights and 2 there is a ban on hgv movements between 21 00 and 07 00 fines for this can be 400 You need to study .

The Lorry ban is only for vehicles over 18t.
It is not legal to park on the road at night for any commercial vehicle over 5t in London.
I would suggest stopping on one of the industrial estates in Park Royal.