Parking in central London

For free, so that rules Bayswater out.

Only a 12 tonne so should be able to slip in easy, I used to park just off the old Kent road but now tower bridge is closed I don’t want to have to allow another extra hour to get to Victoria. Any clues? Park Royal and white city have been mooted.

Thanks.

Park at Smithfield Market if you are at the outer parts of it you will get no bother just ensure you cannot get blocked in if you want to leave early in the morning, good pubs and food all round there

The meat market? It’s all double yellows I thought.

why is tower bridge so important, cant you just go over Blackfriars or southwark in pretty much the same time?

I noticed that on Park Lane theres coach parking and on the signs it says the restrictions are from 11pm to 8.30 am so overnight you may be ok to park a truck there

chrisdalott:
why is tower bridge so important, cant you just go over Blackfriars or southwark in pretty much the same time?

I noticed that on Park Lane theres coach parking and on the signs it says the restrictions are from 11pm to 8.30 am so overnight you may be ok to park a truck there

Definitely not!
westminster.gov.uk/coach-parking

chrisdalott:

Every morning the traffic reports say give the whole area a very wide birth.