One for the 4m campaigners

chester1:
Is there a campaign to run at 4m here? if so why ?

1. Yes and 2. Nodding Donkey will answer that one… :grimacing:

There should be a 4m height in the uk some of the trailers are just a ridiculous height.Wonder how many run about with lots of space left.

Colin_scottish:
There should be a 4m height in the uk some of the trailers are just a ridiculous height.Wonder how many run about with lots of space left.

Shall we go back to 40ft trailers too as we never seem to fill to the back doors :unamused: . Apart from the odd double decker most of the bridge hits I’ve seen on here are with Europeans with 4m trailers

chester1:

Colin_scottish:

Shall we go back to 40ft trailers too as we never seem to fill to the back doors :unamused: . Apart from the odd double decker most of the bridge hits I’ve seen on here are with Europeans with 4m trailers

Still use 40ft trailers today you must have forgot about the tall single decks that have hit bridges that were being pulled by uk based drivers.I would say most bridge strikes we see on here are by uk companies.

Colin_scottish:

chester1:

Colin_scottish:

Still use 40ft trailers today you must have forgot about the tall single decks that have hit bridges that were being pulled by uk based drivers.I would say most bridge strikes we see on here are by uk companies.

No I haven’t forgot about the uk ones of course the majority are uk trucks just pointing out how many 4m trucks that get highlighted on here hitting bridges .Apart from the odd special order 40ft usually specific for a job and the old stuff left over from the late 80s (not counting Skellys and tippers ) when did you honestly see a 40ft trailer

chester1:

Colin_scottish:

chester1:

Colin_scottish:

No I haven’t forgot about the uk ones of course the majority are uk trucks just pointing out how many 4m trucks that get highlighted on here hitting bridges .Apart from the odd special order 40ft usually specific for a job and the old stuff left over from the late 80s (not counting Skellys and tippers ) when did you honestly see a 40ft trailer

About 3 weeks ago and it was only 5 year old it was a box van for moving high value goods that are held in a bonded wearhouse.

So a special order for a specific job then. How many do you see on general haulage ?

chester1:
So a special order for a specific job then. How many do you see on general haulage ?

Dont know because i dont look for them.

■■■■. I thought this thread was going to be for the UKIP voters of 2015… :blush: