New - more real-life than Eddie's telly .

A lot of people seemed to enjoy the first video I posted here, the 1st episode of a Trucking TV Driver’s Day series about owner/driver Chris Bultitute, delivering salads and veg with a fridge trailer around the southeast.

So I hope it will be OK to post the first part of a new video series - a day out with a side-loading container trailer. The series will show exactly how the self-loader works, and will also include a truckstop visit, and dropping off boxes at London Gateway.

Here’s the first part, in which we have a natter with owner Paul Godby, as we head towards our first sideload operation at Colchester:

I’ll be interested to hear some opinions.

I’m keen to find more people in different trades in the East of England who’d like to take part in one of these video series!

Personally I thought the driver was too quiet, had a big nose and drank too much tea. Other than that a model professional!

:open_mouth: :wink:

:laughing: was going to coment ,thought it was you . :laughing:

:grimacing:

Punchy Dan:
:lol: was going to coment ,thought it was you . :laughing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :arrow_right:

good video, I enjoyed that.

any chance of a day filming dozy? :laughing:

Goaty:
Personally I thought the driver was too quiet, had a big nose and drank too much tea. Other than that a model professional!

I thought the driver was thinking about how to dodge questions he’d sooner not answer on tape :open_mouth: :wink:

Punchy Dan:

Goaty:

I thought the driver was thinking about how to dodge questions he’d sooner not answer on tape :open_mouth: :wink:

A career in Westminster beckons…

Did you dip the oil with the engine running ? :blush:

Doesn’t everyone? :open_mouth:

More video online soon - I think it clearly presents what drivers do, without the bull and without the flannel.

Hi Paul,

didn’t realise I was working with a tv star. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m afraid the rates are set to double. I’ll have my people call you!

Goaty:
I’m afraid the rates are set to double. I’ll have my people call you!

I’ll get you a card wallet for your birthday, so you can put your equity card with your DQC :unamused: :unamused:

:grimacing:

I quite enjoy watching these videos but would be better if they were a lot longer

Nice to see you have filmed an owner operator this time rather than an owner driver :smiley:

Punchy Dan - I’d like to film all kinds of different drivers, including employed on firms vehicles, etc, people on various pay systems, etc - all they have to do is get in touch!

jay0 - I agree really, what what tends to happen is that people will watch 5 or 6 minutes, but numbers drop as the clips get longer - if 100 people start watching a ten-minute clip, there are probably 5 still watching at the end - that’s why most clips are relatively short.

Here’s the second part of the series:

youtu.be/1Nk1jspasdw

youtu.be/EKWFEUxoPVg
:open_mouth:

Goaty:
https://youtu.be/1Nk1jspasdw

Does the nice looking girl not work there anymore? She looked like kara tointon .