DOCUMENTARY

There has been many tv companies over the years that have covered our industry but the usual outcome is that most truckers are bad drivers.

We rarely get a good light on things so heres a thought.

Why not do our own?, there must be enough people on here that can film their days out !!! NOT FILMING YOURSELF unless of course its dash mounted !!! aska mate to come for the day and film either bad driving around you peoples mis understanding of trucks maybe cyclists that sit by the nearside door.

What do you think can we do it?.

Editors required etc lets do it.

Im sure Trucknet can give us a bit of webspace for it or theres always youtube.

I think Neil’s Video Diaries and Luke’s, (Switchlogic) culinary tales would be a winner, the trouble is that the viewers want shock TV and reality programmes so there would have to be a couple of naked fat slags in it, a road rage incident and probably an over zealous ginger copper.

Sort of defeats the object me thinks :laughing:

the fat slags normaly work in the office the tm stressing and throwing a wobler because he cant cover all yhe work he took on and crap driving a plenty any transport firm in the uk on a day to day basia :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Im up for that, living the rock n roll lifestyle that is a coach driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you need fat slags Dazaster is your man :laughing:

DAF95XF:
Im up for that, living the rock n roll lifestyle that is a coach driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wouldnt be that exciting

yes we are sat at the side of the a3 as my coach has broken down

LOL

thought top gear done a good job.
when they tried to drive trucks ,
yes it is diffrent yes they dont handle like liana.
they done more for drivers in 45 minutes than anyone has done.
as the british psche is i can drive there tossers.
yup your renault clio is smart BUT.
can you really drive an artic when youre doing youre makeup an texting shazza.

anyway i cant have cams in my cab as ive 2 dead prossies to get rid of.

Heard channel 5 are following some of Eddie Stobart’s men about at the moment,any of Eddie’s men on here shed anymore light on this rumour?