So I made a little video

Well on holiday at the moment and I thought I know what the World wants, another video of somebody trucking through Europe. :smiley:
So here it is!

So people will see what I bang on about, how nice (Most of the time!) Driving abroad is. There is so much more space and emptier roads. Bring it on. Nice vid feller. :smiley:

Cheers, :smiley: The difference in traffic and roads is why I put the Sally Traffic bit on the end. :laughing:

I noticed that too! :laughing:

Nice music too

Nice one.

very good. :wink:

Thanks for the positive reaction :smiley: I might have to do some more, need to get a bit more video footage first though. Only really started using the camera on the last couple of trips this year.

The video was built round the music, seemed to be a good track to use, although maybe a bit corney. :laughing:
I’ve always liked your video’s Coffeeholic. They always have a very polished and professional look to them.
Are you likely to do anymore in the near future?

One question? How do I embed a You Tube video on trucknet?

Just click on share, right click it copy it paste it on here . :wink:

Nice Video

muckles:
The video was built round the music, seemed to be a good track to use, although maybe a bit corney. :laughing:
I’ve always liked your video’s Coffeeholic. They always have a very polished and professional look to them.
Are you likely to do anymore in the near future?

I have a couple or three part done ones, I might put them on You Tube one day. I don’t go anywhere with the video camera these days so it’s just using the many hours of footage I already have.

muckles:
One question? How do I embed a You Tube video on trucknet?

I’ve edited your post to do it for you. Click the edit button and you will see how it’s done but you open the You Tube page the video is on, copy the url from the address bar then go to your post. Click the video button above the message box and paste the url between the tags it puts in.

Interesting, I quite enjoyed that little ditty.
Your trucks remind me of my old job before I came over here, I was doing exhibition and show work.

:smiley: Brilliant Muckles really enjoyed that, thanks. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Enjoyed, cheers for posting. :wink:

Great stuff, nicely put togther

Oh please, no more videos of motorways, YouTube is full of them, ■■■■■■■ boring if you ask me, miles and miles of nothing but Tarmac and fields

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928335,-3.270048
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff -keep on trucking ,muckles! :smiley:

“Okey-Didley-Dokely”

Where would Britain be without Chatsworth’s bucaneers, who’d ■■■ on your face for the price of a beer.
Make poverty history, cheaper drugs now.
Scatter

Can you translate this for us?

harry:
“Okey-Didley-Dokely”

Where would Britain be without Chatsworth’s bucaneers, who’d ■■■ on your face for the price of a beer.
Make poverty history, cheaper drugs now.
Scatter

Can you translate this for us?

if I need to translate it for you, your way to old to understand it

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928441,-3.270402
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cool,Dude! Give yerself a hi-five.:sunglasses: