New member what would you have done?

welcome to the forums matty just make sure you get money for the demurrage

but my maybe lucys already taken care of that :slight_smile:

congratulations to both of you (rikkI and lucy)

I was happy to learn that Mattie had arrived , Angela, ( Animal ) text me while I was in Spain to tell me the good news. Just had a look at the wee man, he is beautiful. May the world be kind to him and may God give him many blessings to face his life ahead.

With Trucknet as a surrogate parent he will not go wrong.

Danneke

congratulations to you both. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ZZZZZZ :open_mouth: I must have dozed off while waiting :smiley: only joking :laughing:

GREAT NEWS ME AND MRS SNAX ARE CHUFFED TO BITS FOR YOU :wink:

And to Matty ------- PEACE AND PROSPERITY-------

Well done all :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been sat in France this week wondering if there had been a new leader born! I kept looking up to the sky, but saw no stars over Wilton.

Congratulations :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations to you both and welcome Mattie to TRUCKNET

A bit late as itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve been on line this week and I can only repeat what I said on the phone on Monday, Congratulations.
He could be a Mod in the Newbies forum, after all you donā€™t get much newer.

Congratulations to you all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats Lucy and Rikki. Now stand by for some sleepless nights. My last nipper made more noise than a Carrier fridge, and there was no on/off switch to shut him down.

Just got back into the country so a belated Congrats from me and my missus! Wonderful news hope Mum and Baby are well and are keeping Rikki busy.

Just returned from holiday and read this news. :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations and well done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Youā€™ll be ready for a 45 about now then :wink: :wink: :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS

TO LUCY. MATTIE & RIKKI, all the best, and may all your nights be
quiet and trouble free,

Congratulation on a healthy baby Rikki and Lucy and i hope mother and baby are doing wellā€¦i suppose a few quid to wet the babys head is outta the question !!!..oh well ill pay for it myself thenā€¦WELL DONEā€¦[/b]

You are a very Handsome Little Truckermanā€¦ All my love to you and MOM and DADā€¦ from the USAā€¦ Auntie Myra and Uncle Ed

congratulations :smiley: