New member what would you have done?

congartulations well done.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Congratulations to you all

dave:
hes the spitting image of his dad.

don’t be mean, he’s not he’s handsome! :laughing: congratulations to both of you :sunglasses:

well at last you have decided to tipp youself into this world welcome to trucknet Matty

so Lucy became the lowest of drivers a Tipper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

congrats to Lucy & Rikki

so when is the wetting of the babys head :question: :question: :question: :question:

congratulations to you both, welcome to the world matty

congratulations!!

Best wishes from all in this office.

Mary says CONGRATULATIONS, he’s gorgeous. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can I have him?

From us both, Well done he looks happy and peaceful

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: congratulations lucy and daddy ,my son was born in november and im still on cloud 9 and puffing my chest out :laughing:

All the best for the future to you all :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

congrats rikki n lucy :smiley:
looks like hes practicing holding a steering wheel already :laughing:

Well done Lucy, and congratulations to you.

Welcome Matty to this big old world.

That was one hell of a wait at goods in though!!!

Perhaps it should be goods out?

Cant think straight tonight, been celebrating my brothers daughters 2 birthday.

LOL

Calv

Hi all,

Thankyou all for your good wishes…and apologies that it’s taken me a while to get 'round to replying - sitting is a tad sore just now!!! :blush:

All is surprisingly calm at this end…and Mattie is already doing us proud. He fell asleep about 10.30 last night, woke up at 4.30 ready to run, dozed on and off for an hour or 3, then went spark out on the bunk at 7.30/8ish…d’you think he spent too much of his early existence in a container wagon? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Must go…he’s just been reloaded and is ready for a good snooze on his way back to the docks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankyou all again…will be back at full speed towards the end of the week, so try not to tire out the other Mods/autocensor in the meantime, eh? I may not be posting much, but I can still edit. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Welcome to the newest trucknet member,and congratulations to both of you on his safe arrival.

Now the fun starts… :laughing:

Matty:
HI all I am new to here and to the industry,

I understand that some drivers self tip , but I refuse to, as a consequence I have spent the last 12 days waiting to deliver, I finally caved in and tipped today

Did I do right ? or should I have held out longer ?

For anyone interested a photo of my handsome self complete in company uniform can be found HERE

Not sure why ‘congratulations’ are needed for the arrival of a kid as (imho) it’s the worse thing to happen in your lifetime :open_mouth: , but I realise that some people bizarrely thrive on a life of hell, consisting of a few choice things like being woken up at 2, 3, 4 and 5am in the night by something really annoying screaming its head off; getting lathered up to the arm pits in changing its underwear when it does a sly one without warning and cleaning up extremely disturbing bright green liquids which it barfs up when it feels like it … to name but a few ‘nice’ things :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: . Oh and having to sell your house and car in expenditure to keep the thing alive, clothed and ‘toyed’ up.

But I digress. Having said all that with you thinking, 'you miserable :laughing: I’m happy that he’s arrived safe and well for you and good luck in recovering your twenty three grand demurrage bill off t’other bit. Now get back to work so us reg’s can continue trying to find sly ways round the censor without your beady eye watching us 24/7 :smiling_imp: :laughing: .

congratulations to you both :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: Super picture of Matty! Look at him posing already! Congratulations to you all. Glad it all went well. Hope you are less sore today Lucy.

Felicitations de la France Lucy & Rikki,
Bienvenue Mathew.

Salut, David & Fran.

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done Lucy
Hope the waiting wasn’t too tiring for you Rikki

Still think that David would be a good name for a boy :wink: :laughing:

Great news.

I hope you insisted the lucky father did the first nappy change :wink:

Rob K wrote

Not sure why ‘congratulations’ are needed for the arrival of a kid as (imho) it’s the worse thing to happen in your lifetime , but I realise that some people bizarrely thrive on a life of hell, consisting of a few choice things like being woken up at 2, 3, 4 and 5am in the night by something really annoying screaming its head off; getting lathered up to the arm pits in changing its underwear when it does a sly one without warning and cleaning up extremely disturbing bright green liquids which it barfs up when it feels like it … to name but a few ‘nice’ things . Oh and having to sell your house and car in expenditure to keep the thing alive, clothed and ‘toyed’ up.

Perhaps if Daddy K had followed your thoughts, we would be safe from your pathetic comments?