Microlise

Imagine if microlise was installed on an 8 wheel tipper fleet. I’d love to the driving scores for a good laugh.

Agreed. Would show how good they were as drivers being able to drive in the traffic today flat to the matt whilst getting the job done in good fashion.

Not bimbling along bored out there skull taking time to moan about other road users.

Mon the tipper drivers!

images.jpeg-104.jpg

DickyNick:
Imagine if microlise was installed on an 8 wheel tipper fleet. I’d love to the driving scores for a good laugh.

What a sad individual you are what upper crap you make up every Day so very sad go and have a lay down and don’t forget your sock You’ll need that

Talk sock, talk :imp:

IMG_1391.JPG

■■■■ AND vape mate…are you not missing the point, or covering every angle which? :laughing:

Ex Boy Scout mate. Prepared for every eventuality!

■■■■ for outside, vape for inside

the maoster:
Talk sock, talk :imp:

He’s brutal…

To the sock yet, kind and considerate to his gaffers by using his A/C in eco mode.

:smiley:

^^^^^ it’s all about the Microlise scores! :smiley: Aaaand weirdly we’ve come in a full circle. :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
^^^^^ it’s all about the Microlise scores! :smiley: Aaaand weirdly we’ve come in a full circle. :smiley: :smiley:

Not quite, unless you are going to come out as a tipper driver.

AndieHyde:

the maoster:

Not quite, unless you are going to come out as a tipper driver.

No way Jose, I’d rather come out as a serial substance abuser!

DickyNick:

You don’t need to see tipper scores for a laugh , a pop trunker desperate to get home as fast as he can on a Friday can provide that

6115DE08-9431-431C-A2B2-478E04909B51.jpeg

I guess over driving is driving with foot through floorboard , like tipper driver

933BBF70-3891-4C13-9C70-64E6612E3D49.jpeg

Getting A1.00 scores is easy, but keeping grassers off ones back is not. :frowning:

dozy:
I guess over driving is driving with foot through floorboard , like tipper driver

And I bet in reality he (or you) saved about 3 minutes across the whole day driving like that. Braking harshly at the last moment may save you split seconds which therefore make a difference in a formula 1 race, not so much on a truck on a road.

Just stumbled across this while putting my socks on, what’s microlise, Is it something that Borg type plobbers Hive into.

biggriffin:
Just stumbled across this while putting my socks on, what’s microlise, Is it something that Borg type plobbers Hive into.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
amazing…what a small world.

my thoughts exactly on microlise and the companies and drivers that pay any attention to them,but im just going back into my bed for a daytime snooze and im in the middle of taking my socks off!!

The “Overdrive” is a good one… If you attempt to accelerate out of a corner - you’ll get marked down on this thing. Steady, gentle acceleration - isn’t always good enough to pull out at busy roundabouts however…
It is FAR easier to get perfect A1.00 scores on night driving, only to see it all go to pot during the morning rush hour… On-slips is another place where the unwary often get marked down, especially when it is an uphill slip, fully loaded… You are worried about coming upto the speed of the traffic already on the motorway, not ■■■■■■■ about trying to gently approach an empty carriageway at night so as not to get that ‘G’ rating for Overdriving all the time…

“Harsh Braking” - Every time a pedestrian runs out in front of you, a cyclist wobbles over a drain, someone cuts into a roundabout you were just committing on, or in my case - errant cop cars without their lights on carving me up on a roundabout, thinking I can give way easier than they can when darting in front of me…

Over-Revving - Your vehicle is likely an automatic. Drive it as such. If you try and be clever with the gears, manually over-riding them all the time, then you’ll get over-revving all the time too…
Green Band Driving - Again, don’t let the revs outside the green zone by double-down changes on hills, for instance…

Engine Idle - happens more often when leaving the engine running when coupling up, (which isn’t even safe ffs) than getting stuck for more than 60 seconds at traffic lights.

I have no idea what CC without ACC is, as I’ve never seen that before.
“Credit Card without Account”? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer, another one that just doesn’t get it!