Met anyone famous while at work?

Dominic Littlewood crossed the road in front of me in London, I shouted out All right Dom.
Morrisey inside the dining room of a recording studio.
Mike Rutherford from Genesis/ Mike and the mechanics on the same flight as mine from Pisa to Heathrow.
Then saw him again in Bristol after seeing them play the Colston Hall.

Roland Orzabal coming out a sun bed shop in Bath.

Nigella Lawson (before she became famous)
Lord Lawson (he introduced me to the above, in his kitchen)
Graeme Garden (of The Goodies)
Lady Diana Spencer (before she became Princess Diana)
Prince Charles (before he and Diana had become “an item”)
Oh - and HM the Queen

I met Ronnie Pickering once when I delivered to Bransholme’s North Point shopping centre.

He was knocking the crap out of a patronising Howden’s agency driver, so I treated him to a cake & a cup of tea.

William Stobart in a cafe in North Acton London.
Followed Prince Charles driving his silver convertible Aston Martin on the Beckington bypass with a bodyguard in passenger seat.

must have been some match with him being an ex squaddie and all…was he wearing super hamptons at the time possibly when he was working for the tangs and knowing all the ins and outs of tang related earnings ect? :smiley:

dieseldog999:
must have been some match with him being an ex squaddie and all…was he wearing super hamptons at the time possibly when he was working for the tangs and knowing all the ins and outs of tang related earnings ect? :smiley:

I stayed out of it mate. He was smashing a piece of chipboard repeatedly over the agency drivers head, yet the agency driver didn’t even flinch :open_mouth: He was just sat there mumbling about his flexible lifestyle.

(What RP didn’t realise though was that agency drivers hair seldom gets washed, and it had matted together and formed a protective helmet, Lego stylee)

Agency.jpg

reasonably accurate there my good man though i have evidence of the aforementioned assault plus a pic of howdens drivers on their xmas night out.
they have quite a turn over of agency wallahs you know.

WAY TO GO RONNIE.png

Stevie wonder driving my truck [emoji85]
Scrub that it was me today [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at work (too young) but can anybody really beat William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker?

At work, Frederick Forsyth, Judie Tzuke and Dean Richards (rugby) and probably others that I didn’t recognize/ know who they were.

I met mike Douglas one time…

rward:
Tom Jones.

That’s not unusual. :smiley:

robroy:

rward:
Tom Jones.

That’s not unusual. :smiley:

untitled.png

Wheel Nut:
Met Sting and Aled Jones whilst out walking [emoji124]‍♀️

Was he walking in the air?

Mark Dixon in Tesco Daventry

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

D44nny:

Wheel Nut:

No. He was in the Fields of Gold.

D44nny:

Wheel Nut:

Aled Was.

Sting was walking on the moon

Wheel Nut:

D44nny:

Wheel Nut:

Aled Was.

Sting was walking on the moon

I bet he was ‘‘So Lonely’’ up there. :smiley:

Did he leave a message in a bottle?

the nodding donkey:
Did he leave a message in a bottle?

No he sent a message by Morse Code.
It went De do do do de da da da. :smiley:

That’s all I want to say to you.!

eagerbeaver:

dieseldog999:

I stayed out of it mate. He was smashing a piece of chipboard repeatedly over the agency drivers head, yet the agency driver didn’t even flinch :open_mouth: He was just sat there mumbling about his flexible lifestyle.

(What RP didn’t realise though was that agency drivers hair seldom gets washed, and it had matted together and formed a protective helmet, Lego stylee)

:laughing: :laughing:

The Lego man :laughing:

A.